What's new

Interesting reading from Adrian Kinderis

Laurie Patton

So apparently Mr Kinderis was less than upfront about the reasons for supporting auDA at the last SGM? Not a good look IMO!

DomainNames

Top Contributor

http://domainincite.com/23136-fight-breaks-out-as-afilias-eats-neustars-aussie-baby

Now we are finally getting some answers..... Adrian may as well post it all now to expose the deals, winks and pats on the head.... He got used up and screwed it seems.

snoopy

Top Contributor
I see Afilias/auDA paid promoter Laurie Patton has been called in to to DomainIncite today.

Was there an emergency phone call made from 1 Collins to post criticism of Mr Kinderis?

snoopy

Top Contributor
He got used up and screwed it seems.
Same thing happened to Mr Benjamin. They said they supported him then as soon he was kicked out they told everyone he was problem with the place and they were glad to see the back of him. They'll be friendly with supply until the AGM, after that they won't need them.

DomainNames

Top Contributor
I see Afilias/auDA paid promoter Laurie Patton has been called in to to DomainIncite today.

Was there an emergency phone call made from 1 Collins to post criticism of Mr Kinderis?

Welcome to dntrade Laurie https://www.dntrade.com.au/members/laurie-patton.4751/

Please ensure you state clearly at all times you are being paid by the new .au wholesale subcontractor registry Aflias

Is auDA providing any materials to you directly? It seems they have provided you materials for your press releases etc? Did they or their PR company www.HortonAdvisory.com.au help write them?

What is you relationship to auDA Management, staff or Board members?

We understand you have to get paid for PR as your job but please at all times state only factual information and not auDA P.R. B.S. which people know is not true. Make sure your disclaimer is clear who is paying you and please don't bother to try the " these are my personal opinions" cop outs...

On a positive note: You could set up an Afilias thread and that may actually be useful for everyone.

Last edited:

Laurie Patton

Nobody called me. I just saw it and thought it was worth a comment. I think the lawyers have a good saying that covers Mr Kindris... Res Ipsa loquitur.

Laurie Patton

So, there in one tweet we have exactly what the Commmunications department is on about! I have no idea who Snoopy is, nor do I much care really. But, firstly, this points to the fact that I have no history in the matter and therefore come at it with clear eyes. And, if I don't know who Snoopy is then a lot of other people won't either. Only the small band of vested interests the department wants countered. And finally, why does Snoopy need a pseudonym anywhay? Snoopy so no Sting or Bono!

snoopy

Top Contributor
Love the comment calling Snoopy a 'keyboard coward' for not using his real name and hiding behind anonymity. Everyone in this industry knows who Snoopy is. It's like asking Bono or Sting to state their real name. :D

Mr Patton is not from this industry, he has been called in to work for Afilias.

Scott7

Top Contributor
Only the small band of vested interests the department wants countered.
Snoopy is an exceptionally successful veteran of this industry and is known internationally on domain forums and blogs like Domain Incite. If your view of the majority of members on this 'domainer' forum is 'the small band of vested interests' then it makes perfect sense that you don't much care who Snoopy is. We, on the other hand, do.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Laurie Patton said:
But, firstly, this points to the fact that I have no history in the matter and therefore come at it with clear eyes.

If your eyes are clear then tell us how much you are being paid and by who. You avoided the question from Domainincite earlier, why did you ditch the thread?

Are Afilias/auDA telling you what to write or is it your own? What exactly is your stated role with these organisations?

Bacon Farmer

Top Contributor
Laurie you seem to spend a lot of time pissing in our direction but not any other.

Clear eyes or clear directions from your employers?

Laurie Patton

If your eyes are clear then tell us how much you are being paid and by who. You avoided the question from Domainincite earlier, why did you ditch the thread?

Are Afilias/auDA telling you what to write or is it your own? What exactly is your stated role with these organisations?

My views are my own. My position is simple. I want auDA reformed along the lines of the report from DoCA. No vested interests and no rent-seekers controlling the board.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member