What's new

Interesting reading from Adrian Kinderis

Laurie Patton

we have all seen this before, its got nothing to do with good content and discussion, it all about wasting your time.
its boring.
its 3rd grade bully tactics, so just ignore, move onto more constructive conversations and if he posts truly ignore the post.

tim
Good advice Tim. They’ve had their 15 minutes of fame!

Scott7

Top Contributor

He's on the clock, that is why.

Wish someone would pay me to post crap on domain forums.
Sorry Snoopy, but if I were to pay someone to troll DNT on my behalf, it would be Bacon Farmer, hands down. I know not his name nor vested interest, and have no desire to to so, however, he can troll with the best/worst of them. Like this absolute corker posted in the Bitcoin section.
Sounds like what Bitcoin really needs is a bank.
As much as it hurts to say so, credit where credit is due. Oh and for the record, I reckon Bacon owns some Bitcoin. Denying banksters usually do. :D

Laurie Patton

Will be interesting to see if he disappears after the SGM on Friday, or if we have him for the AMG as well.

My interest in this issue predates the arrival of Afilias, as does my auDA membership. Rest assured I will continue to keep an eye on auDA as it responds to the Government’s demands for long overdue reform. I will also express my own views, as I do now, irrespective of who pays me for my services. And I will continue to highlight the antics of people with demonstrable conflicts of interest.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Adrian Kinderis evicted from SGM. Note 2 security guards following him. He was in the middle of a short keynote to the board and members when the eviction took place. Unsure of Mr Kinderis current status but he is posting on Twitter.

The reason stated for his removal was that Adrian had not paid his membership dues and his claims of holding proxy votes were invalid.

auDA had hired security guards and it seemed that had plans to evict him. Others were initially denied entry to the meeting and had to provide large amounts of documentation.

https://twitter.com/joshrowe/status/1022696488558686208

snoopy

Top Contributor
Also numerous members were threatened with eviction from the meeting, mostly when they kept talking after being told by the chair to sit down. The 2 security guards were watching at the back of the room the entire time.

DomainNames

Top Contributor
Was Ian Hanke at the SGM? He is not an auDA Member nor is he on the CMWG or auDA Board.

How come he was allowed to attend ther SGM when Adrian and others where not and also he then talked at the CMWG / BOARD meeting?

auDA are kidding themselves if they think they will be getting away with this.... Too many eyes and ears and not investigating and they do not believe any paid PR Spin... They have seen it all before.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Was Ian Hanke at the SGM? He is not an auDA Member nor is he on the CMWG or auDA Board.

How come he was allowed to attend ther SGM when Adrian and others where not and also he then talked at the CMWG / BOARD meeting?

auDA are kidding themselves if they think they will be getting away with this.... Too many eyes and ears and not investigating and they do not believe any paid PR Spin... They have seen it all before.

Mr Hanke was present and was seen liaising constantly with auDA management. Mr Leptos claimed some "special people" were allowed in but Mr Kindiris was not allowed in. These "special people" included auDA's legal teams and "advisors". I think Mr Kinderis is an important stakeholder and should have been let in.

I'm guessing they also blocked media? (but don't know for sure)

So much for transparency.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Also at one point point auDA's CEO started taking photos of the crowd. After complaints he was reprimanded by the Chair and told to destroy the photos.

Laurie Patton

"The proposition that there’s widespread member concern at the state of auDA – the company managing our Internet domain names – was dealt a definitive blow on Friday. Firstly, the vote at a special general meeting to decide the fate of three directors, including independent chair Chris Leptos, was lost. Secondly, voter turnout was extremely low, suggesting most members are at least satisfied that long needed reform is progressing. Thirdly, the disruptive behaviour of a dissident group, appropriately known as the Grumpies, reinforced the view that they and their cause have no merit." http://theluckygeneral.biz/2018/07/...empted-coup-at-auda-flounders-on-disinterest/

snoopy

Top Contributor
Mr Laurie Patton ha absolutely nothing to say at yesterday's SGM. The only mention of Mr Patton was by Mr Leptos trying to promote Mr Patton's latest blog article to the audience.

It appears Mr Patton was under orders to "keep quiet" for the meeting itself.

joshrowe

Top Contributor
Mr Hanke was present and was seen liaising constantly with auDA management. Mr Leptos claimed some "special people" were allowed in but Mr Kindiris was not allowed in. These "special people" included auDA's legal teams and "advisors". I think Mr Kinderis is an important stakeholder and should have been let in.

I'm guessing they also blocked media? (but don't know for sure)

So much for transparency.

Some media listened to the live steam.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads