What's new

Image/Photo Editor Download

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
The size of the image does not help when the cropping tool only allows for 230 height .....thanks but this is going in circles, i have the perfect size in my media files 1100 wide by 450 high but when i go to upload it the cropping tool only allows for 230 high which means i lose part of my photo ..... so thanks but i'll find answers elsewhere as I need a number of images to rotate in the header, so this is not just for a one off image. Thanks all

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Ok, I finally got the result I was seeking, I went to Appearance/Editor/Custom-Header.php and made the size change, then I went to Appearance/Edit Css and made a change to the size there as well and now the cropping tool is at a size I am seeking. But better still, I now know where to go in the future, I knew it was there. Just had to find it, thanks all.

findtim

Top Contributor
spacey, just make sure you backup before changing any file in "Appearance/Editor/" you don't need FTP, just select all and paste the code into notepad or word, just so you have it as once you touch those files it NEVER comes back, there is no OPPPS button.
i use page+date-backwards eg: functions150427.php this will make your computer file them in order and make it easier to find.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member