What's new

How to optimize for voice search in SEO for 2017

Christopher

Top Contributor
So as the year comes to a close, what is going to be your strategy for 2017 SEO,
how are you going to optimise for Semantic Search (voice search), and other markups that Google wants to see.

Early on in 2016 Search Engine Journal wrote an good article on Semantic Search. https://www.searchenginejournal.com/seo-101-semantic-search-care/119760/
I've just started reading a book on it
" SEO Help: 20 Semantic Search Optimization Steps That Will Help Your Business Grow by David Amerland " you can find more on the book at the authors website. http://davidamerland.com/seo-help-the-book.html

If you haven't spent some time digging into google for some clues, Google likes hiding useful information in seperate locations here's three locations worth bookmarking and doing the reading.
Learn all things Search
Learn how you should markup the Web
Learn how to Optimise

What's going to be your strategy?

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Search is evolving
Google is going to kill search

beyond ten blue links
with just AdWords

to bring your content
so you can give money

to people

to Google

in much richer and faster ways.
making Google richer faster

Christopher

Top Contributor
Search is evolving
Google is going to kill search, beyond ten blue links with just AdWords, to bring your content so you can give money, to people to Google, in much richer and faster ways. making Google richer faster

I don't think google will kill search, that is their business. But yes, Google is getting to big to be good forever. They are definitely working towards becoming a monopoly of the world.

findtim

Top Contributor
google strategic meeting:

"welcome all, now what to do next, i think we left off last time at episode 16 so if we can all open our folders to star trek next generation season 5 episode 17 and if there are no questions i'll see you all next month.

thanks for coming"

Christopher

Top Contributor
google strategic meeting:

"welcome all, now what to do next, i think we left off last time at episode 16 so if we can all open our folders to star trek next generation season 5 episode 17 and if there are no questions i'll see you all next month.

thanks for coming"
I have no idea what you are trying to say here Tim? Feeling out of place by not knowing the episode, I went and watched it,
and I still have no idea how to respond to you?

Christopher

Top Contributor
Search is evolving
Google is going to kill search

beyond ten blue links
with just AdWords

to bring your content
so you can give money

to people
to Google

in much richer and faster ways.
making Google richer faster
I went and just google beyond ten blue links. Thanks I'd never read up on that before. Learned something new.

chris

Top Contributor
The voice search numbers are growing, none of the platforms will disclose the percentage, but I'm guessing it's bigger than what we think.

When voice search works it's slick, I've found is that it takes a lot of getting used to, more than the tech not working.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member