What's new

Friday Funnies

findtim

Top Contributor
this is a long post so heres the warning.

we have a garden that is literally 40cm wide and 200cm long in our front yard next to the driveway.

and we live in a cul de sac but there is a park at the end of the street, so EVERYDAY a dog or cat SH^^TS in that 40x200cm garden !!!!!

we have put down bark, we have down sticks, vinegar , we have now put it sticks that point upwards and the little bastards still find a gap to sh^^T in.

this is not a friday funny its and every day funny.

my choices are either a GUN or a solution, it seems to be the "early morning walkers"

i'm thinking barbed wire, cayenne pepper bombs, electric fencing, video surveillance, taser, or maybe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-eMdMsMgCU

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
this is a long post so heres the warning.

we have a garden that is literally 40cm wide and 200cm long in our front yard next to the driveway.

and we live in a cul de sac but there is a park at the end of the street, so EVERYDAY a dog or cat SH^^TS in that 40x200cm garden !!!!!

we have put down bark, we have down sticks, vinegar , we have now put it sticks that point upwards and the little bastards still find a gap to sh^^T in.

this is not a friday funny its and every day funny.

my choices are either a GUN or a solution, it seems to be the "early morning walkers"

i'm thinking barbed wire, cayenne pepper bombs, electric fencing, video surveillance, taser, or maybe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-eMdMsMgCU

tim

I suggest standing out the front and asking for their address when you catch them so you can take a dump in their front yard

findtim

Top Contributor
I suggest standing out the front and asking for their address when you catch them so you can take a dump in their front yard

i caught one guys dog last year and raced out and yelled at him, " HEYYYYY HEYYYY, come back and pick this up" he was holding a newspaper and he said " i don't have a bag " ny reply was, "what part of the newspaper are you not going to read? but i see you also have pockets so come back and clean it up "

apparently he doesn't trade in the stock market :D

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Belated friday funny ….. the indian Seo company that rang to develop a domain that was less than 24hrs old, i guess they had to ring as i had probably already blocked their spam emails, i am getting more and more each week ….. Seo = Spam

findtim

Top Contributor
just saw on tv there is a thing called "facebook", looks interesting but apparently they stuffed up today doing some split testing.

i think i'll wait to see if it takes off before joining

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
just saw on tv there is a thing called "facebook", looks interesting but apparently they stuffed up today doing some split testing.

i think i'll wait to see if it takes off before joining

tim

I quite often get 'notifications' that do not seem to exist when i have not been on for a week, think i'll and see as well

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member