What's new

Drops today - September 2012

Scott.L

Top Contributor
it's quite sad when a big company like that ends up with their former website ending up on the drops selling for what, $50 or whatever it ends up going for...

I'm surprised people were bidding on it at all - hmmmm

findtim

Top Contributor
I know. But there are still some crazy people who sit and let names drop on both to hand reg.

Maybe they will learn now.

just depends on if you want it or not, i've been tossing up on no bid domains and then someone has sniped it at the last second but i didn't loose any sleep over them.

tim

morganp

Happy with the two domains today, growing industry imo and will complement cheappetinsurance nicely.

Scott.L

Top Contributor
Why? Company has gone, things move on as they should.

True. But you cant guarantee the administrators in charge of the companies assets have not entered into negotiation to sell the IP? Obviously the domain dropped but what about the TM on the "WORD" - I'm not a TM attorney, But Erhan Copper mills summed it up for me saying "TMs are very important and shouldn't be disregarded, there is no point looking for trouble :) I saw this TM as a warning that shouldn't be ignored.

morganp

congrats morgan, you must have thought all your dreams just came through when you saw them.

tim

Sure did! about a month or so ago when i bought cheappetinsurance.com.au i was hoping to get the domains from the owner then. Didn't eventuate then i was pleasantly surprised to see them in the auctions yesterday. Great potential as a group imo.

I missed petinsurance.com.au last year and have been kicking myself since. Although i kinda feel cheappetinsurance.com.au could prove to be more brand-able.

James

Top Contributor
Ive got some good .net.au pet insurance domains hehe =) too bad they are not .com.au

But congrats Morgan on the purchases =)

Last edited:

chris

Top Contributor
Gazebo was definitely the hot one today, just over $2k on both platforms.

Well done to whoever gets it!

Cheers,
Chris

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics