What's new

Drops today - September 2012

neddy

Top Contributor
Lot of competition on the drops today for a net.au

bodybuilding.net.au - 7 bidders on Neftfleet; 8 bidders on Drop.

NF snapped it for $955.

Congrats.

Lucas

Top Contributor
Yep, congrats to the winner of bodybuilding.net.au - I was the under-bidder on Netfleet and Drop... :(

James

Top Contributor
bodybuilding.com is a big global brand who dominate the serps, I think they should be ok with the .net.au but...

Ash

Top Contributor
Dog Insurance and Cat Insurance... great opportunity for owner of pet insurance to consolidate their offering.

findtim

Top Contributor
dog......... ,cat........, they are great domains.

these are the kinda domains you actually fell for the person whos letting them drop!

should be a good show at 1.58 tomorrow ( i won't be bidding)

tim

DavidL

Top Contributor
but not its trademarks -

yeah.. they will take a little longer to drop off! Just saying it's quite sad when a big company like that ends up with their former website ending up on the drops selling for what, $50 or whatever it ends up going for...

DavidL

Top Contributor
Netfleet now catching with zero bids?

Always has - legacy from when Publishing Australia owned half of it... the conspiracy theorists thought that any bids from PA could be considered shill bidding so NF allowed PA to catch uncontested domains only.

Same as Domain Active do with Drop

johno69

Top Contributor
I thought NF's whole game plan was to bring attention to bids on their platform.

Must be nice being able to slip under the radar.

DavidL

Top Contributor
Must be nice being able to slip under the radar.

How do you mean? For me as in PA? Frankly it sucks - NF have asked me to only bid on domains that nobody else wants.

Hardly slipping under the radar either - it's the same as placing a $10 snipe bid with 5 secs to go

johno69

Top Contributor
Hardly slipping under the radar either - it's the same as placing a $10 snipe bid with 5 secs to go

I know. But there are still some crazy people who sit and let names drop on both to hand reg.

Maybe they will learn now.

DavidL

Top Contributor
I know. But there are still some crazy people who sit and let names drop on both to hand reg.

Maybe they will learn now.

Yeah it's strange isn't it. tbh I hardly go for any domains these days... never that exciting picking over the scraps.

Andrew's been grabbing a heap with Domain Active recently though which is great to see. Good that the Fabulous guys are still bullish about growing their .au portfolio!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo