1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Domainer Blog

Discussion in 'Resources & Success Stories' started by neddy, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    yes, the thread has been stolen IMO, although the conversation IS interesting, maybe someone " chris c or snoopy " should create a new thread as i think it still needs more input.
    tim

2. Scott7

Scott7 Membership: Trader

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks Ned. I enjoyed reading your article.

neddy likes this.
  3. neddy

neddy Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks Scott - I really appreciate the feedback. :)

4. neddy

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I just wrote a blog article on a recent auDRP decision over the domains schoolinterview.com.au and schoolinterview.net.au.

Also published on LinkedPulse.

Making a complaint over a domain or domains that contain solely generic words is very "brave"!

Imho.

eBranding.com.au likes this.
  5. neddy

auDA Member:
    Yes
    This is my final post on DNT.

I've been a member here a long time (I even owned DNT for a while before passing it on to Chris and Cal), but I have decided to get away from forums in general. Lately I have been finding them "injurious to my level of positivity". ;)

Mostly though, I just want to concentrate on my own domaining business and a couple of other ventures. I've come to the realisation that I don't need any other distractions (apart from LinkedIn which I absolutely love!).

I wish everyone great online success. And to the many friends I have made on here over the years, please stay in touch. ned at domainer dot com dot au is the address.

(No need to respond here - I have asked the mods to close the thread. And I've taken down all my signature links). :)

Regards, Ned

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.