1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Domain Shield Drinks Night

Discussion in 'DomainShield.com.au' started by DomainShield, Aug 28, 2014.

1. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    it was a great night and it was good to hear the about the innovations domain shield is doing in the industry, i think we will be hearing more and more about domain shield in the future.

it was a great catch up and they are always worth the effort of attending.

tim

2. Cooper Mills DomainLawyer

Cooper Mills DomainLawyer Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks to Domain Shield for sponsoring the night!

Great to catch up with everyone - great night as always with the DNT crew (and others)

3. DomainShield

DomainShield Membership: Community

Thanks to everyone who attended I really enjoyed the opportunity to sit down and chat with each of you.

Was it just me or did it seem like the perfect number of people that you could actually get to chat to everyone?

Only person I ran out of time to chat to was Chris and I am blaming his late arrival for that ;-)

Anthony

4. DomainShield

DomainShield Membership: Community

As a .Melbourne Accredited Registrar, Domain Shield is now offering .Melbourne domains which opened for general release today.

There are some great domains which are still available for hand reg.

Call us today on 1300 725 021