What's new

Domain Shield Drinks Night

DomainShield

Top Contributor
We are hosting a drinks night in Melbourne details as follows:

When: 10 September 2014 at 5:30pm to 7pm
Where: Diksteins Corner Bar, Corner of Little Collins Street and Bank Place

Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there :)

Domain Shield
www.domainshield.com.au

chris

Top Contributor
Great idea :)

I'll be there. I'm doing a talk at the WordPress Meetup in Richmond around 6:30 so might be a little late. See you all then!

DomainShield

Top Contributor
Just a reminder, our drinks night is on this Wednesday:

When: 10 September 2014 at 5:30pm
Where: Diksteins Corner Bar, Corner of Little Collins Street and Bank Place, Melbourne

Cal

Top Contributor
Sounds great! I'll be there but just letting you know I will be a bit late.

Cheers,
Cal

petermeadit

Top Contributor
Yes thank you Domain Shield for putting this on for us. I plan on coming along for a drink or two :)

Cheers!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
well i hope you will be there again as you are always good value:)

tim

I blame the shop next door, someone tried to break in last night and the alarm went off for two hours in the middle of the night, plus the idiot screaming up at the shop to turn it off didn't help either …yawn
~
See ya tomorrow !

petermeadit

Top Contributor
I blame the shop next door, someone tried to break in last night and the alarm went off for two hours in the middle of the night, plus the idiot screaming up at the shop to turn it off didn't help either …yawn
~
See ya tomorrow !

Heh he. When you called me and said "where are you?" I had to stop and think for a minute... I am thinking, "well where are you Spacey?" At least you know the venue now :)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Heh he. When you called me and said "where are you?" I had to stop and think for a minute... I am thinking, "well where are you Spacey?" At least you know the venue now :)

We did have a dntrade get together there a few years ago, that's when i discovered the joys of pumpkin pizza, someone correct me if i am wrong but i think the venue has been renamed since then? Ok Pete i'll let you get back to Richmond.Directory

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
:D , it was last year spacey :eek:

tim

It was when Joe was not in a wheelchair, yesterday he asked me to check if the venue had stairs, when i told him yes, he mentioned he thought it was the same one as a few years ago. We caught up on Swanston St last year ?

petermeadit

Top Contributor
Thanks very much Domain Shield for drinks last night. It was a nice catchup and it was good to see everyone again, and also meet some new people.

It is obvious to see that Domain Shield is playing an important role in the industry.

Thanks again.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members