DialDirect.com.au $1,018 - Netfleet

chris

Top Contributor
A few sales added to the list from today:

Poker.net.au $5,050 - Netfleet
DemoCars.com.au $2,700 - Netfleet

Cal

Top Contributor
Just updated the list with couple of recent .au sales at Sedo reported on DNJournal:

PennyLane.com.au - $2,218 ($2,000 USD)
Xcams.com.au - $1,109 ($1,000 USD)

snoopy

Top Contributor
This sale backs that up.

5% of the .com.au sale from a few years ago.

I don't know, I used to track .com versus .net sales and it used to vary from anything from about 1% to 15%. But most of the time the .net just languishes whilst .com's trade much better so when there is a sale of each it is probably already an outlier for the .net to even get a buyer.

I see .net.au/.com.au as a similar situation but relatively I think .net.au is far weaker compared to .com.au than .net is to .com. It isn't really accepted at all aside from some not for profits and fish and chip shops.

My gut feel was about 2-3% for very strong terms only for .net/.com. If is it not strong then far lower, eventually approaching zero.

Offtap

poker.net.au bought by one of the biggest gambling affiliates from overseas using the trademark loophole.

I didn't watch it - what did it reach on Drop?

Interesting bid from Snapnames?

findtim

Top Contributor
poker.net.au bought by one of the biggest gambling affiliates from overseas using the trademark loophole.

I didn't watch it - what did it reach on Drop?

Interesting bid from Snapnames?

Offtap, can you start a new thread and then expand on this as i'm sure members will be interested and i suspect we don't want to change this thread.

tim

Cal

Top Contributor
Updated the list with few .au sales reported on DNJournal recently sold at Sedo:

MySale.com.au - $8,676 ($8,000 USD)
OfficeCoffeeMachines.com.au - $1,355 ($1,250 USD)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo