What's new

Domain Sales List 2014

neddy

Top Contributor
Glad I've signed up for drop now. I hope the 2 letter I want drops one day

Good decision - got to be in it to win it. :)

It still constantly amazes me that some people don't cover their bets on both platforms (that is if they are serious about getting a domain and not just bidding on one platform for other reasons).

CF.com.au is a great 2 letter domain. I'm happy to see the value of these starting to become apparent on both a wholesale and retail basis. Got a few myself. :)

Cal

Top Contributor
We have a new top .au domain sale for 2014.

Training.com.au - $30,110

Congratulations to Netfleet on catching this one today on the drops and to the new owner. List has been updated.

Congratulations to Netfleet on catching this one today on the drops and to the new owner. List has been updated.

Thanks Cal!

Just to clarify REPORTED sale. Many of us here have been involved in $xxx,xxx sales this year, but unfortunately due to confidentiality obligations we can never report the sale price or the domain.....

neddy

Top Contributor
Thanks Cal!

Just to clarify REPORTED sale. Many of us here have been involved in $xxx,xxx sales this year, but unfortunately due to confidentiality obligations we can never report the sale price or the domain.....

Very good point Erhan. Whilst I haven't had any 6 figure sales this year, I'm also aware of a few that will forever remain unreported.

petermeadit

Top Contributor

Well done to the successful bidder. It was a great auction to watch today. Also shows the value of some of these names to the public as many sales are confidential.

Andrew Wright

Top Contributor
Thanks Cal!

It's true, I've personally sold a couple of domains that would sit comfortably in the top 10 - but then there's no unreported sale list...:)

Cal

Top Contributor
Thanks Cal!

Yes very good point! It sure would be nice to be a fly on the wall to know some of those sales too :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member