What's new

Domain Sales List 2011

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
???? Not sure if you have this in correct thread?

well you can delete it if you like but I just replied to Andrew in regards to the strategy of adding a 'for sale' link/banner on Australian domains, which is something I would like to do but so far I didn't because I'm not sure what AUDA would do...

neddy

Top Contributor
well you can delete it if you like but I just replied to Andrew in regards to the strategy of adding a 'for sale' link/banner on Australian domains, which is something I would like to do but so far I didn't because I'm not sure what AUDA would do...

Aah I understand now. Happy to leave it - I'm sure Andrew will respond.

neddy

Top Contributor
CreditReport.com.au

I have been reliably informed of the recent private sale of CreditReport.com.au

Sale price was $12,500 plus GST.

Congratulations to both buyer and seller - a true win / win situation imo.

neddy

Top Contributor
Big Domain Sale!

I am pleased to announce the sale of MoneyBuddy.com.au for $95,011 plus GST.

The purchaser of this iconic site is the IBIS Group Pty Ltd (one of the directors is a member of DNT). I extend my congratulations
to them, and thank them sincerely for the manner in which they conduct business. It was a pleasure dealing with them, and I know
that they will make a tremendous success of restoring this website to its former glory!

I'd also like to genuinely thank the other bidders on the domain / website. In total there were five serious purchasers all with good offers,
and I'm sorry that four of you had to be disappointed.

Finally, thank you to Andrew from Drop.com.au who was the seller's representative. As always, he was wonderful to deal with, and he
helped make the intricacies of the transaction run smoothly. :)

P.S. Some other big sales from the same stable going to be posted soon!

Link

It's been a big few weeks which I am glad is coming to an end so we can get back to work!

It was an interesting and very challenging process because there was so little information available about the site. But we're optimistic it will work out well.

Thanks Ned for brokering the sale. If you haven't negotiated a domain through Ned before, he's a guy worth dealing with. From my experience he's honest and fair and importantly he held to his commitment not to play bidders off against each other. And I'd imagine that the seller was very pleased with the price he achieved.

neddy

Top Contributor
wow, are the new owners any relation to Carbuddy.com.au?

No. But the new owners do own some sensational other domains.

And the old owners still have lots of other good domains to sell - including a number of other "buddy" ones. They do have carsbuddy.com.au. ;)

Terrell

Congrats Ned... there are a lot of domain auction houses that would be proud to have those results and you did it as a broker!

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Congratulation to Ibis on their acquisition and a big thank you to Ned for all the work he's done so far in brokering this portfolio. He's been an absolute pleasure to work with and has worked hard to maximise value for both the seller and buyer.

Andrew

neddy

Top Contributor
Thanks Ned for brokering the sale. If you haven't negotiated a domain through Ned before, he's a guy worth dealing with. From my experience he's honest and fair and importantly he held to his commitment not to play bidders off against each other. And I'd imagine that the seller was very pleased with the price he achieved.

Thanks Luke. You and Dallin deserve every success.

Congratulation to Ibis on their acquisition and a big thank you to Ned for all the work he's done so far in brokering this portfolio. He's been an absolute pleasure to work with and has worked hard to maximise value for both the seller and buyer.

Thanks Andrew. :)

And thank you to everyone else for their congrats messages both on here and privately. It means a lot.

Cheers, Ned

neddy

Top Contributor
Phone/Broadband Buddy's

I have been meaning to post a few more sales results.

PhoneBuddy.com.au and BroadbandBuddy.com.au sold as a pair for $19,500 plus GST.

The purchasers were Hive Empire, and they are great guys to deal with. I extend my thanks and congratulations to them. :)

There are still some great "Buddy" names available, and well worth a look imho. The benefits are obvious! Please hit me up
if you want a list: ned at domain agent dot com --au

DomainNames

Top Contributor
I have been meaning to post a few more sales results.

PhoneBuddy.com.au and BroadbandBuddy.com.au sold as a pair for $19,500 plus GST.

The purchasers were Hive Empire, and they are great guys to deal with. I extend my thanks and congratulations to them. :)

There are still some great "Buddy" names available, and well worth a look imho. The benefits are obvious! Please hit me up
if you want a list: ned at domain agent dot com --au

Great job Neddy

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics