What's new

Domain Sales List 2011

Shane

Top Contributor
Yeah $500 or $1,000 would be a better starting point; that's where most people's "care factor" would probably kick in.

Rhythm

Top Contributor
May I request that there also be the option for the new owner to have a domain name removed from the sales list upon request on both platforms - might even have it as a option setting

Last edited:

soj

Founder
Sales list updated with the data received thanks to Andrew and Mark from Drop and NetFleet respectively. All dropped domain prices are NOT including GST.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Soj, would you like us to mention any private sales we personally make? Or do you only want official sales via platforms like NF?

soj

Founder
Yeah private sales would definitely be listed, so if you have any that are allowed to be disclosed, send them through :)

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi Ned,

Like most of the sales we manage it came through the "For Sale" banner.

If you are serious about selling your domains, I can't emphasise enough the importance of placing a domain for sale link or banner on your domain and dealing directly with the buyer.

This one took a bit of negotiation, but eventually we got to a position where the seller and buyer were happy with the price and the domain found it's natural owner.

Andrew

DomainNames

Top Contributor
Might be time the sales list is updated on the home page. There's been some great sales in the last few months

neddy

Top Contributor
Ok - list on homepage updated. Sorry for delay - just had to figure out how to do it. :eek:

Please keep us posted of any other sales you may know of (that can be reported).

I'm aware of a few lowish $XX,000 sales that have happened this year that haven't been reported. I'll see what I can do to get these posted.

One of these was CaravanParks.com.au. This sold on Drop in July 2010 for $10,100 - and it changed hands again this year for a bit more than this!

neddy

Top Contributor
HealthInsurer.com.au

I have been advised that another great sale has been made by a DNT member.

HealthInsurer.com.au has been sold to an enduser for $19,000 plus GST. COR currently being processed.

Congratulations all round. :)

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
Ok - list on homepage updated. Sorry for delay - just had to figure out how to do it. :eek:

Please keep us posted of any other sales you may know of (that can be reported).

I'm aware of a few lowish $XX,000 sales that have happened this year that haven't been reported. I'll see what I can do to get these posted.

One of these was CaravanParks.com.au. This sold on Drop in July 2010 for $10,100 - and it changed hands again this year for a bit more than this!

I think there have been a couple of 5 figures sales missing there as well.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member