What's new

Domain offer - should I respond?

ttfan

Top Contributor
Yes you guys are right of course ::)
Before I started getting these Emails, I never gave this domain a second thought... now that I keep receiving them, I can't stop thinking about it, thinking that I must have it, but at a bargain price since I don't really need it. Funny how the mind works sometimeso_O

helloworld

Top Contributor
Seriously though, stuff giving namejet any money. If the name is dropping you just need to watch it on godaddy. If there is no interest you can hand reg it when it drops. If there is then you need to use the auction service.

ttfan

Top Contributor
How do I watch it on godaddy? It's not on any of their lists.
Registration Expiration Date: 2014-11-27
Domain Status: pendingDelete

Horshack

Top Contributor
Place your backorder through pool.com which are the most successful drop catcher. Check namejet to make sure it's not on their exclusive list. The list of deleting domains will be available at pool also.

ttfan

Top Contributor
Thank you Horshack!
It's not on namejet's exclusive list, nor is it on the deleted/pendingdelete of pool.

Horshack

Top Contributor
From memory the domain name stays in pending delete status for 5 days before it is released. Sometimes the registrars grab them and auction them off first.

ttfan

Top Contributor
The domain has gone from Domain Status: pendingDelete (for about 2 weeks) to Domain Status:redemptionPeriod
This makes a bit of a mockery of the system...useless!:(

CityEnd

It depends on the registrar, but usually it will take about 75 days after expiry before it becomes "pendingDelete" in which it will take 5 days to drop about 5am EST.

Keep an eye on it, I bet it will switch from redemptionPeriod to pendingDelete around the 10th of Feb and then drop on the 16th of feb around 5am EST .

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member