What's new

DNT Southern meetup

findtim

Top Contributor
thanks guys for attending, it was very informative and great having the type of conversations that are easiest face to face, i learnt a lot.

the more people who attend the better.

the pub seems a suitable location and close to restaurants for dinner so i think we will keep it there until we grow in numbers.

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
Its on again, 23rd July, 6pm ish, same pub to start, dinner and back to the pub.

seems to work well.

I look forward to seeing some new faces.

tim

domainguy

How about getting some chips instead Tim and leave the steak aside. Can't wait to see you guys again.:cool:

Cheers,
Tom

findtim

Top Contributor
bump:

Chips it is

just show up, it won't be hard to find us , we will be the table with beers and laptops

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
our DNT southern meetup will happen again next month so i wanted to post this now

17th Sept, same location.

it would be great for some people to come out of the closet and be part of this, sure you don't want to post online, fine, but you view the threads, so why not come to a meetup ?

we talk about LOTS of stuff and if it gets confidential we just state it that it is , use examples instead of facts, "dubbo dentist" gets used a lot LOL and we nut things out.

EVERY meetup i have gain knowledge and i am sure other would agree.

as central location as i think we can get, easy to get to and get home, no parking worries, so please join us .

PM me for more info if you need it or if you are not signed up then just email
tim [at] whitecollarwebsites dot C A

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads