What's new

Data issue

Scott.L

Top Contributor
Hi
Is it me or is everyone experiencing issues when selecting the advance view function on the drop and it relates to a drop list from 5 days ago?

Scott.L

Top Contributor
I'm sure its a problem, Go to Netfleet expiry auction for today select "advance view" and then click "exacts" and it gives data for a completely different day? Is anyone else seeing this problem?

HEY NETFLEET DO YOU READ THIS THREAD??????
I WOULD LIKE THE CORRECT DATA WHEN MAKING A BID ON A DOMAIN NAME PLEASE>>

Thx

Christopher

Top Contributor
Scott you're going to have to maybe show a screen shot of your errors, have you tried clearing your cache. I didn't see any issues when I looked at the neetfleet page, The link is a form action, it just pushes you to another url, so you can just go to https://www.netfleet.com.au/auction/advanced/ to see the advance page. And to query exacts it just ads to the url, so maybe try a manual query. ?v=&f=0&p=1&o=exact&l=100 will sort exacts to the top of the page. Also try another browser, another computer, phone etc, to make sure its not a computer thing.

Scott.L

Top Contributor
I did what you said, I tried my laptop same problem and I cant access the advanced view on mobile...

upload_2016-12-15_20-17-25.png

Christopher

Top Contributor
seems odd, the only other way that caching can effect you is from your isp via the dns, although if you tried through your mobiles 3/4g you would be viewing it through a different dns, so it wouldn't have efffected those devices. To flush the modem cache, its simply turn off the modem, for 5minutes, to allow your isp time to reassign the ip block to another user, and then reconnect. I see your query above hoping for netfleet to respond to the thread, probably a little under staffed close to xmas, maybe try this from their support page,
Get in touch with Netfleet
Email: support@netfleet.com.au
Twitter: twitter.com/netfleet
Or submit a support query via the form https://www.netfleet.com.au/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2

Scott.L

Top Contributor
Thanks for your efforts - I have reset the modem twice [power down, pulled the cable connection out and reinserted] I tried the ipad and i get the same result? are you sure you dont have the same result?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member