What's new

Crazy Custom Logos Only $20 - Character Logos Only $47

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Results so far.

I'm impressed for the price definitely. I didn't give them alot to work off and they ended up with something I like so can't complain!

I have to speak to the rest of the fishing club but I would hazard a guess that concept 3 will take the cake with only a tag line revision.

Yes 3 is easily the go

I also picked 3 when i was given a choice perhaps by then the creative juices are flowing ?

Shane

Top Contributor
This looks like a very good deal. I've just ordered one, and if the results are good I'll be ordering quite a few more.

PS. I hope you're still making some money at this price point.

Link

I have just had a final logo delivered and I'm happy with it. It's simple and far better than what would have done ourselves - for $20 it's an absolute bargain. The process was as quick and easy as advertised. We'll definitely use Logonerds again.

neddy

Top Contributor
I have just had a final logo delivered and I'm happy with it. It's simple and far better than what would have done ourselves - for $20 it's an absolute bargain. The process was as quick and easy as advertised. We'll definitely use Logonerds again.

Link, that is really fantastic. It looks like LogoNerds has been a popular addition to our board. :)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i gotta say i am quite happy with the service and time to get a good product

Still gotta play with the sizes a bit ?

I even did a successful ftp to insert the logo .....paz would have been so proud of me !

Webfunk

Top Contributor
Sounds like a great deal, I might be able to bring you a bit of business with my clients. Would it be weird if a web designer got his logo done elsewhere??

neddy

Top Contributor
Sounds like a great deal, I might be able to bring you a bit of business with my clients. Would it be weird if a web designer got his logo done elsewhere??

Don't think it is mad at all. :) Horses for courses. $20 is soooo cheap.

P.S. Half-time at the footy - Manly looking the goods so far.

Webfunk

Top Contributor
Hey guys,

I ordered a logo from these guys and I was very pleased. Prompt delivery, good communication, variety of choices and every format you can think of. Great value, great service. To see what they came up with for me, go to http://www.webfunkdesigns.com.au.

BTW, the menu is new too....do you like it?

Webfunk

Top Contributor
I'm noticing a lot of people going on the site...it would be nice if you could leave some feedback too please. After all, that's the whole reason for my post.

paz

I'm noticing a lot of people going on the site...it would be nice if you could leave some feedback too please. After all, that's the whole reason for my post.

It's not the reason for this thread though.

I'd suggest posting elsewhere a new topic asking for critique - you will get a better response.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo