What's new

Crazy Custom Logos Only $20 - Character Logos Only $47

James

Top Contributor
Just put a order in for a logo, will be good too see what they come up with..Have given a bit of information and can be picky so will be good too see.

If it goes good I might buy more =)

Last edited:

dave

The best results that I received when using these guys was when I really took my time to explain what I was after.

Webfunk

Top Contributor
Is the code DNTRADE working still for anyone else? Didn't work for me...but I did sign up to their reseller program which isn't too far off.

Shane

Top Contributor
It's not offered on the professional package. Google will find you a $10 off voucher though. :)

Webfunk

Top Contributor
It's not offered on the professional package. Google will find you a $10 off voucher though. :)

Yeah that just clicked...but never mind! The reseller pricing is very reasonable and I am extremely happy with the result and value-for-money. Well done LogoNerds!

LogoNerds

Hey Guys,

I have a new discount available for all DNT members on our header design service. Simply enter the coupon code DNTH during checkout and you will be discounted to only $11 for a custom header design for your blogs, websites, facebook timelines, etc.

Header Design Service: http://www.logonerds.com/other_services/headers/
Some Samples: http://www.logonerds.com/portfolio/headers/

If you have any questions or need anything at all, it is always best to contact me through the website where I check mail more frequently then on the forums.

Thanks,
Joe

neddy

Top Contributor
I have a new discount available for all DNT members on our header design service. Simply enter the coupon code DNTH during checkout and you will be discounted to only $11 for a custom header design for your blogs, websites, facebook timelines, etc.

That's a fantastic deal. Thanks Joseph. :)

And for members who haven't seen his logo deals, scroll back to the beginning of this thread. Many members here have used his services, and have been very happy.

Once again, I like to give our sponsors a plug!

Shane

Top Contributor
I got quite a few logos from you guys a while back and was really happy with the quality, but the last couple have been really bad.

The last one I had done was the worst yet, and even the second attempt was awful.

Unfortunately it seems that the quality has gone down hill big time, which is a real shame. :(

neddy

Top Contributor
I got quite a few logos from you guys a while back and was really happy with the quality, but the last couple have been really bad.

The last one I had done was the worst yet, and even the second attempt was awful.

Unfortunately it seems that the quality has gone down hill big time, which is a real shame. :(

That's a shame. Did you tell them Shane?

I know of lots of other members who used them and were very happy. But I guess with any business, sometimes things can go haywire (when you depend on staff).

Hopefully Joseph will respond - he seems pretty good on customer service.

Shane

Top Contributor
That's a shame. Did you tell them Shane?

Yeah the last two times I've told them that the logos have been unusable. They came back with alternatives, but they weren't much better.

The first five logos I had done were really impressive for the money though, so it would be good to get back to that level.

LogoNerds

RE

Hey Shane,

Usually we can assign a new designer to your project if requested. Sometimes all it takes is a new creative mind to give you a set of concepts you will be happy with.

In future, if you have any concerns with your concepts please email me directly at joseph at logonerds . com and I can arrange having a new designer assigned to your project.

Thanks,
Joseph

findtim

Top Contributor
Logonerds, i was talking to some guys today and yesterday and there was one common theme and that was "giving an accurate brief to any project"

i think your page, http://www.logonerds.com/other_services/headers/

needs to have a text BOX not a text LINE for the "other details" section, the more info you have the more likely you will not get bad feedback from the end result, YES you can also limit the amount of info they put in so your are not reading a novel ( like this post) but its just a suggestion.

i think i'll give you a go and see what you come up with.

tim

Ashman

Top Contributor
I just had a logo completed by these guys. It cost $27 USD. I ended up selecting Concept 2 but am not convinced that it will work with my website.

http://www.megasupplements.com.au

Last edited:

findtim

Top Contributor
i always believe that the logo should be the full web address

www & .com.au don't matter any more IMO

but creating a logo that is NOT the domain name is not good.

as for design... given if you take my advice and extend the words, i don't like any of them... sorry

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members