What's new

Crazy Custom Logos Only $20 - Character Logos Only $47

LogoNerds

Ready to get started?

To take advantage of this logo offer, simply...

1.) Click Here
2.) Select the web logo package
3.) Use the coupon code DNTRADE and you will be discounted to $20
Bonus: Editable ai and high resolution files also included FREE for fellow members

To take advantage of the character logo offer, simply...

1.) Click Here
2.) Select the character package
3.) Use the coupon code DNTRADE and you will be discounted to $47

neddy

Top Contributor
Joseph, I love the "in your face" ad. :D Very colorful and appealing. I really hope it goes well for you.

FPR and I are ordering a logo off you as well (in our personal capacities), and we will also let people know how it goes.

Cheers, Ned (Admin)

Disclaimer: To other DNT members, Joseph approached us to advertise his services via a paid banner and sticky thread etc. So we've done a one month trial advertising deal.

Neither DN Trade or any of its partners get any kickback or commission for any deals promoted on the Domain Services thread. And unless expressly stated, nor do we recommend any product or service. Members must do their own due diligence please.

dave

I have used these guys three times and was totally stoked with the result each time. I must admit that I was hesitant to begin with but the process was really good (and timely).

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
I'm going to be honest. Deals like this normally are too good to be true. The fact that it's completely custom etc for such a low price is amazing. I'm sceptical though hope to be blown away. If they are custom then I wouldn't be surprised if I did some business with you guys in a year or two. Also, I presume you supply the illustrator file as well?

paz

I'm going to be honest. Deals like this normally are too good to be true. The fact that it's completely custom etc for such a low price is amazing. I'm sceptical though hope to be blown away. If they are custom then I wouldn't be surprised if I did some business with you guys in a year or two. Also, I presume you supply the illustrator file as well?

You MIGHT buy a $20 logo in TWO years?

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor

I've bought custom logos for less sparky, this is definately legit ;)

LogoNerds

Wow, I didn't expect to see this much attention so quickly. Just to let you guys know, we are the real deal and have been doing this for close to 4 years now: Press Release

For support requests, I urge you to first contact us through your account area: http://www.logonerds.com/customer/ Please don't forget that initial concepts are delivered within 3-5 BUSINESS days (We are not available over the weekend)

If you need assistance urgently, feel free to shoot me over a PM and I will personally look into your project.

Just remember that logo design is a process and if you are not happy for whatever reason with your first set of concepts, simply request a redraw and provide some detailed feedback. Of course free revisions are also offered on your selected concept - we will work with you and go out of our way to make you happy.

With that said, I am looking forward to building some long lasting relationships around here with all you

Last edited:

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
boy oh boy quick or the dead around here, i just welcomed you and asked how much does a logo cost then spotted this thread down lower , i will definitely remember this thread !

paz

Results so far.

I'm impressed for the price definitely. I didn't give them alot to work off and they ended up with something I like so can't complain!

I have to speak to the rest of the fishing club but I would hazard a guess that concept 3 will take the cake with only a tag line revision.

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 24
  • id_264958.jpg
    id_264958.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 37

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains