1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

BoostPak.com.au

Discussion in 'Site Review' started by Guidex, Jan 18, 2014.

1. sasha

sasha Membership: VIP

that doesnt matter, you should have advised your client to secure the proper spelling and help him protect his name

2. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    i agree, just did it the other week, client had a domain that ended in "ie" as a few years ago the "y" was not available, then the "y" became available and i insisted they register it.

especially if is a handreg !

i have sent many emails to clients saying " hi, couldn't get you on the phone so i made a decision for you and purchased blabla.com.au and here is my invoice "

i've never had anyone not pay and some of them have been drops and high $xxx without their approval :eek:

tim

3. Guidex

Guidex Membership: Community

Just told the owner to get it. Hopefully one of you blokes don't do the cheeky and snatch it

4. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    yeh, i'm sure all of us would love to see our names come up on that whois search, it would do wonders for our cred :)

tim

1 person likes this.