What's new

BeachWeddings.com.au

segator

Top Contributor
Background research to assist you;

Some related words; honeymoon, hayman island, vanuatu, fiji beach resorts, Vatulele Island Resort

Some related sites; beautifulbeachweddings.com.au hamiltonislandweddings.com.au

I hope this helps. Cheers!

johno69

Top Contributor
I'd pay up to possibly $200 I guess. Not sure i'm your target buyer though.

Probably a bit less as the S takes away from what I think I could use it for.

neddy

Top Contributor
Valuate.com says http://www.valuate.com/BeachWeddings.com.au
BeachWeddings.com.au appraises $2,300
Term frequency: 2,190,000
Search popularity: 40,713
Alexa traffic rank: 14,409,059
Keyword:
Ad competition: low
Avg CPC: $1.87

Corey, I'm not sure why you keep posting "Valuate" data? Imho, it's totally not relevant for Aussie domains. And its twin brother Estibot is referred to as "Guesstibot".

And please let me ask you a question. If Valuate "values" it at $2300, would you be prepared to snap it up if it was offered at just $1000?

coreyg

Top Contributor
Corey, I'm not sure why you keep posting "Valuate" data? Imho, it's totally not relevant for Aussie domains. And its twin brother Estibot is referred to as "Guesstibot".

And please let me ask you a question. If Valuate "values" it at $2300, would you be prepared to snap it up if it was offered at just $1000?

I have posted 2 appraisals from valuate.
The data is now relevant for Australian Domains.
This is an appraisal thread, not a sale thread, so I wont be making any offers.

Cheers
Corey

neddy

Top Contributor
The algorithms have been updated,

How so?

Apart from the Alexa ranking, none of the figures you quoted compared to anything I could find. I'm happy to have it explained to me.

Putting Valuate to one side for the moment, given your 13 years experience in the .au space, how much do you appraise the domain to be worth?

joe

Top Contributor
i like this name, good exact match with plenty of phrase match. End of last year I might've made an offer but not in a position to do so now.

Hit up some resorts or travel portal types and you could probably get high $xxx / low $xxxx, maybe more since it's a developed site with rankings.

zhenjie

Top Contributor
Corey I think most here would not take into consideration valuate valuations. The most critical apart of a domain valuation is the human element. Appraisals here should be from personal opinions. If someone wants valuate valuations they can do it themselves imo, doesn't need to be posted in these threads.

DavidL

Top Contributor
The algorithm sucks.

Automatic valuations usually do - however if you dop want to use them for .au domains, I would suggest the NF valuation is far more complex and closer to the mark.

djuqa

Top Contributor
dnTRADE.com.au is $10 on estibot.com

DavidL
Netfleet has an appraisal section for listed names,
maybe need to offer an appraisal service as a separate offering

Last edited:

neddy

Top Contributor
dnTRADE.com.au is $10 on estibot.com

And BeachWeddings.com.au is $2300? I rest my case birthday boy.

Anyway, as Zhen has said, I don't think there is any need to post Valuate appraisals on here. Members who post here are after "human" opinions.

What do you appraise the domain at Djuqa?

Shane

Top Contributor
Pretty much any appraisal is a waste of time, especially the automated ones.

What really matters is what someone will pay for the domain, and that can vary hugely depending on who the buyers is and what their plans are.

There are exceptions, but in most cases valuations are nothing more than an ego thing for the owner of the domain.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
if i was a wedding celebrant up north (qld) i think this name would be a ripper, my guesstimate is low $x,xxx perhaps more to the perfect enduser..... it is a great self branding domain name

djuqa

Top Contributor
Beachweddings.com.au As is $500-$1000
Developed as Directory double the $ above
Fully developed by BeachWeddings service providers $10K-$50K (as site)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo