1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

auda meetup

Discussion in 'Networking Events' started by findtim, Jun 7, 2017.

1. eBranding.com.au

eBranding.com.au Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks all, it was great to catch up :D Well worth the trip from Tassie!

Christopher, findtim and Scott7 like this.
  2. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    thanks luke for making the effort, you asked some great questions and received I think some great answers, ( as did the others who attended ) I know we are both eager to have everyone watch the entire meeting on video as soon as possible.
    i'll just note that the cost of a live broadcast was prohibitive , I don't think members would have been happy with the expense so thanks auda for at least videoing the event, my understanding is they are working towards live events of this nature and when that comes it will be great for our non city members.
    all in all it was actually fitting it was state of origin night, 4 members attended, the same number that were at the start of the state of origin concept table, 4 blokes in a bar fighting over who was best, qld or nsw back when there was ONLY a nsw truly professional competition and sooooooooooo many qld's had to move to Sydney to make a buck, this is PRE wally lewis, mal meninga , Alfie langer, etc

from little things big things grow.
    tim

Scott7 and eBranding.com.au like this.
  3. Christopher

Christopher Membership: Community

Scott7, findtim and eBranding.com.au like this.
  4. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Facebook live is a free resource.

Scott.L and Christopher like this.
  5. Christopher

Christopher Membership: Community

I agree, the technology is no longer a barrier, live streams, web rtc, hangouts, video messenger groups. All you need is a laptop and a webcam. Even use Zoom.us if your trying to limit who can watch it.

Scott7 likes this.