What's new

Are There Any Australian Website Brokers?

aus11

Top Contributor
Been watching with interest the couple of Australian sites that seem to having some success on Flippa, but I was wondering if there were any other outlets for selling Australian websites?

I've noticed there are some great website brokers, such as: wesellyoursite.com, and I like the idea of having a professional selling your website, but these websites seem to be mainly focused on the American market.

Are there any services like this available in Australia?

Link

Ned who runs this forum is a very accomplished domain and website broker. But I think he's pretty selective about what he chooses to sell.

Ned, any comment on what type of broker work you take on?

neddy

Top Contributor
Ned who runs this forum is a very accomplished domain and website broker. But I think he's pretty selective about what he chooses to sell.

Ned, any comment on what type of broker work you take on?

Thanks Luke. :)

I don't take on too many as you say.

For purely pecuniary reasons, I prefer reasonably high value domains offered by realistic and motivated sellers! ;)

I have mostly found that there is less time and effort involved in selling this type of domain than trying to flog ones
of lesser value (and slightly ambitious price expectations). And obviously there is more reward involved.

Also do quite a few portfolio clearance sales - once again got to be reasonable domains with a realistic price tag.

Always happy to talk to anyone. (ned at domainagent dot com - dot au)

Cheers, Ned

aus11

Top Contributor
Hey Ned,

Do you only do domain sales? Or also websites as well if they are making decent money?

WSYS

I've noticed there are some great website brokers, such as: wesellyoursite.com, and I like the idea of having a professional selling your website, but these websites seem to be mainly focused on the American market.

Are there any services like this available in Australia?

Hello, I am one of the owners of WeSellYourSite.com and I just happend to stumble upon this forum today.

We actually work globally rather than just in the U.S. We have sold sites from owners based in Germany, the UK, Canada, Israel & Australia as well. Website brokering has a global marketplace and we are positioned to handle the best of the best across the world. Sure, we have quite a bit of investors in the U.S., but many of our listings come from outside of America.

If you have a site that generates significant profits and is over 2 years old, we'd be happy to let you know what your website is worth and how we can help you sell it.

aus11

Top Contributor
Hello, I am one of the owners of WeSellYourSite.com and I just happend to stumble upon this forum today.

We actually work globally rather than just in the U.S. We have sold sites from owners based in Germany, the UK, Canada, Israel & Australia as well. Website brokering has a global marketplace and we are positioned to handle the best of the best across the world. Sure, we have quite a bit of investors in the U.S., but many of our listings come from outside of America.

If you have a site that generates significant profits and is over 2 years old, we'd be happy to let you know what your website is worth and how we can help you sell it.

That is good to know! Thanks for finding my post and for your response.

The sites I'm looking at selling (a network of 5 information sites in the same niche) are currently around a year old and getting mid $x,xxx/month (plus email list of about 6,000) at the moment. Was looking at selling in the next 12-18months, so I might keep working on them for another 6-8 months and then get in touch with you about how to position them best for a sale.

jockp

I am in Australian website broker with Australian buyers as well as overseas.

The only challenge with .com.au (if that's what you are talking about) is if you are selling to overseas buyers without an australian business.

Anything .com etc. is fine.

site is brokercorp.com

I am in Australian website broker with Australian buyers as well as overseas.

The only challenge with .com.au (if that's what you are talking about) is if you are selling to overseas buyers without an australian business.

Anything .com etc. is fine.

site is brokercorp.com

Netfleet allows you to specify whether a domain name has a developed website associated with it, I would give that or Flippa a try

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member