What's new

Another Domain gone !!!!

joe

Top Contributor
and back to the main point all .au yep every single domains is worth more then $0 that was all I was trying to point out like I said both domains are worthless to me but that doesn't mean they are worthless to someone in that niche.

i don't get what you're saying here. Just because a domain has a cost doesn't mean it has greater-than-zero value.

xwdomains

Top Contributor
i don't get what you're saying here. Just because a domain has a cost doesn't mean it has greater-than-zero value.

The domain in question has 2400 exact searches

sexy ass exact match 2400

phrase match 5400

I think this domain is worth something more then $0

However I also think all domains are worth at least the reg fee.

If you wanted to register any domain you would have to pay for it.

I have picked up some domains for less then reg but these have been .com and usually running out in a few months so I still have to pay the cost and the reg fee a few months later.

and have already agreed that silly and mispelt domians in the .au market are worth nothing, and are mostly available

neddy

Top Contributor
P.S I don't deal in adult anymore as I am christian and married.

Here is an Aussie husband and wife team doing very well out of the "adult market".

And they got married in a Church. ;)

http://www.smh.com.au/executive-sty...-the-business-of-pleasure-20111024-1mfba.html

He would have had no ethical dilemma about growing rich, or at least richer, on the proceeds of prostitution. "If the girls are doing it of their own free will, then I've got no problem with it at all," he says. His partner is similarly matter-of-fact. "It's a business like any other," says Maddox, 31, who is pretty and perky, with long blonde hair and a first-class commerce degree from Curtin University.

xwdomains

Top Contributor
Here is an Aussie husband and wife team doing very well out of the "adult market".

And they got married in a Church. ;)

http://www.smh.com.au/executive-sty...-the-business-of-pleasure-20111024-1mfba.html

I done ok out of the adult market as do most.

I no longer take part in any adult marketing etc.

A lot of people get married in a church that doesn't make you christian.

We are a christian Oriented family and do not believe in looking at adult sites or taking part in any adult business to generate revenue.

payattention

Archived Member
You poor thing! Surely you gave away all the profits once you realised the error of your way?

Last edited:

snoopy

Top Contributor
What do the learned gentlemen think of sxx.com.au?

Develop, drop, park, ??

I'll be conservative and say drop. I don't think this type of domain really sells for much. Would call it a middle of the road 3 letter name.

abhi

I would like to thank all of you guys for you suggestions, criticism, encouragement, Learned a lot from you guys and I am going to develop the site.

It is not going to cost a lot and end of the day, there are 3300 people searching for sexy ass already.
:D
Not sure if anyone noticed but sexyass.com.au thread has broken record for number of the replies on this site.

Last time I checked it was 86 replies, So question is sexyass.com.au has to worth more than rego.

I know, it is going to hard but hey small steps lead to big journey. :)

once again Thank you all of your valuable contribution to this thread.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Not sure if anyone noticed but sexyass.com.au thread has broken record for number of the replies on this site.

Last time I checked it was 86 replies, So question is sexyass.com.au has to worth more than rego.

I know, it is going to hard but hey small steps lead to big journey. :)

once again Thank you all of your valuable contribution to this thread.

Let's put it in perspective, the second most talked about appraisal thread is airaustralia.com.au and the third is Shag's 3dwebhosting.com.au.

When an appraisal thread get a lot of replies either the name is

-Amazingly valuable or
-Controversial or
-Completely worthless

James

Top Contributor
In the end of the day the domain is worth what ever you can make of it.

I have provided my original advice with stock images + adult affiliate or Dating niche affiliate.

I do not really deal in the adult niche yet I have helped out a few people with sites in those areas in the past and it is very competitive, due to the fact you can not big on adwords so SEO is a key traffic driver, Similar with Poker websites.

So my advice is
1. stop taking about the name and go develop it.
2. come back here in 6 months and prove people wrong who think it is worthless with some revenue stats i.e Sexyass.com.au has made Xxx this year to date.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo