What's new

zero bids

findtim

Top Contributor
i think i read once that a zero bid on drop is drop buying it? anyone have the link to that thread as i did attempt to search before posting.

just wondering how that works? if i bid on drop would drop continue to bid?

i do know that a zero bid on drop CAN beat a large bid on NF as i have seen it this week.

tim

tim

Ashman

Top Contributor
If your talking about streetview.com.au and sabbatical.com.au that were won on Drop today for $0 the current registrant is Domain Active Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dark Blue Sea Ltd, Dark Blue Sea Ltd own Fabulous. That complex business structure might have changed so please don't take my word for it.

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
i think i read once that a zero bid on drop is drop buying it? anyone have the link to that thread as i did attempt to search before posting.

just wondering how that works? if i bid on drop would drop continue to bid?

i do know that a zero bid on drop CAN beat a large bid on NF as i have seen it this week.

tim

tim

Hey Tim,

We have an exclusive arrangement with Domain Active Pty Ltd to manage their domain monetisation, sales and acquisition. $0 bids are a pre-order for this portfolio - we will attempt to catch/register these domains for this client in the event that they receive no other bids on Drop.com.au.

Domain Active Pty Ltd is no longer owned by Dark Blue Sea Ltd. Not since the on market acquisition of DBS by the Photon Group (now the Enero Group)

Andrew

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members