1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

zero bids

Discussion in 'Drop.com.au' started by findtim, Sep 7, 2013.

1. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    i think i read once that a zero bid on drop is drop buying it? anyone have the link to that thread as i did attempt to search before posting.

just wondering how that works? if i bid on drop would drop continue to bid?

i do know that a zero bid on drop CAN beat a large bid on NF as i have seen it this week.

tim

tim

2. Ashman

Ashman Membership: Trader

If your talking about streetview.com.au and sabbatical.com.au that were won on Drop today for $0 the current registrant is Domain Active Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dark Blue Sea Ltd, Dark Blue Sea Ltd own Fabulous. That complex business structure might have changed so please don't take my word for it.

3. Drop.com.au

Drop.com.au Membership: VIP

Hey Tim,

We have an exclusive arrangement with Domain Active Pty Ltd to manage their domain monetisation, sales and acquisition. $0 bids are a pre-order for this portfolio - we will attempt to catch/register these domains for this client in the event that they receive no other bids on Drop.com.au.

Domain Active Pty Ltd is no longer owned by Dark Blue Sea Ltd. Not since the on market acquisition of DBS by the Photon Group (now the Enero Group)

Andrew