What's new

XMAS PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a crazy night tim, thanks for sticking it out to the end with me. I am a little alarmed to hear that I was swinging an axe about but hopefully it can be put down to the weiss bier talking. We ended up only $6 short of the budget which was no mean feat considering the pints where all half price!

The rundown of DnEbook's screenplay was very entertaining, thanks for that.

Chris and Suzabro... loved chatting about archaic Document Object Models and the birth of Ajax

Erhan, Ned pity you left before the official announcement... is sounds like I was on form after that. It was however good to catchup with both of you briefly. I trust you will both have a relaxing Christmas with your families.

Netfleet, thanks for the drinks... we made sure to use your tab first :p

Snoopy... I must apologise for the "dumbest thing i have ever heard" comment... It turns out I heard something even dumber only half an hour later and then it turns out I said something even dumber shortly after that.

It has been an unbelievable year for me personally and I am quite glad 2017 is almost over. I plan to lazy about on a beach in Sydney over Christmas. I hope you all get to have a relaxing break too.

Good to see you too Ant! Thanks for sponsoring the night. Also great to catch up with a few people I haven't seen in a while.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo