What's new

www.FreightCalculator.com.au Ecommerce shipping Extensions

courier

Hello DN team,

I wouldn't mind a bit of a domain name review of www.FreightCalculator.com.au - Its a site we specifically set up to roll out ecommerce shipping extensions for Australia

Lots of SEO still to do on the little sucker - However just had the site converted to Wordpress

Cheers Sam

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i think the sites looks good and it seems to be a good service as well

most here would ask how much the site makes before offering a value ?

well done though , simple easy to use

Last edited:

courier

Gday Spacey,
Thanks for your comments - Really enjoyed working on this venture as it helps everyone save money on shipping an area I think will grow as the ecommerce sector takes off.

I strongly believe ecommerce will grow due to the large overheads of running a bricks and mortar store vs a virtual store a) out of your home b) utilising the tax advantages of your own business

My theory - Ecommerce will expand - How do you ship the ecommerce goods ?- Thats where we come in with the platforms and gateways to connect to the shipping companies - My partners and I connect ecommerce stores to freight rates live , including bookings, insurance, and printing labels .....Heres hopeing anyhow :)

Freight Calculator is in the top ten performing sites - The key to this little gem is ranking page one for Freight and of course freight calculator

Where this site makes me money is the extension leads as we offer ecommerce connection to the main platforms like virtuemart - magento - interspire etc and we generate live rates to the site - so the actual leads freight calculator generates for our business is key to our success

On an adhock basis - the sites are cranking out thousands of freight quotes per week via the iframe with a really good conversion ratio

Spacey - Really appreciate your note and hope to chat to you further on the forum.

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members