What's new

Worst domain online

findtim

Top Contributor

MAN, how did you find that !!!!!!!!!!!, are you a stalker?

HA, i'm guessing you are talking about me, but you should get your facts right first. technomagic closed down 4 years ago and just this year he decided to let the name drop and it was picked up for $10. someone then built that site. there was never a site built on the domain by me as it was simply used as an email address i think? been to long i can't remember.

i have NOTHING to do with that horrible website.

the previous owner doesn't give a shit as he's now onto much better things.

:D all cool, and i will be sending him the link.

tim

helloworld

Top Contributor
MAN, how did you find that !!!!!!!!!!!, are you a stalker?

HA, i'm guessing you are talking about me, but you should get your facts right first. technomagic closed down 4 years ago and just this year he decided to let the name drop and it was picked up for $10. someone then built that site. there was never a site built on the domain by me as it was simply used as an email address i think? been to long i can't remember.

i have NOTHING to do with that horrible website.

the previous owner doesn't give a shit as he's now onto much better things.

:D all cool, and i will be sending him the link.

tim

haha wtf is going on I am confused as fk, right now?? That domain has been like that since 98. DNS look up that ish. Brett Paulin...

findtim

Top Contributor
haha wtf is going on I am confused as fk, right now?? That domain has been like that since 98. DNS look up that ish. Brett Paulin...

:eek: like i said it was years ago, maybe it was the domain techmagic.com.au i was talking about, SORRYYYYYY. :eek:

my clients business name was technomagic,..... ahhh, now i remember, he's in byron bay and his hippy friends told him he shouldn't have the word "no" in his business name so he changed from techNOmagic to techmagic

PURE coincidence as i was just talking to his wife today so my mind was elsewhere.

as his was so familiar with me, and recently dropped i didn't "see the forest for the trees" he's been a client since 2000.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member