1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

wm3 cry about dodgy seo

Discussion in 'SEO & SEM Discussions' started by helloworld, Jun 9, 2014.

1. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

2. James

James Membership: VIP

I saw this it is kind of laughable they could publish such an article, this firm is well known for low quality work. It seems like fake PR to me.

3. helloworld

@ninahendy is the writer. Might have to trawl some more of her work now

4. James

James Membership: VIP

WM3 probably payed her to do the PR work that is my guess, they probably had the other two sources to make it seem a little more credible. If you check the branded terms for this business they have been pushing some really dodgy PR releases recently lol

5. helloworld

Haha. Funny you should say that. I sent her a tweet and just read her reply. I couldn't then help but look at her site. Definitely appears to be a payola deal. She's either ignorant or doesn't care. I almost wanted to get into an argument but I think checking out her other articles might be worth doing as well.

Once I saw the article I immediately searched their brand. Going to be hard for them to push down whirlpool.

6. Rhythm

Rhythm Membership: VIP

What's the nasty new journalism trend?

'News'vertisements.

News Journalist Optimisation. NJO