What's new

which domain do i choose

findtim

Top Contributor
and the answer isn't NONE ( snoopy) :D

fake domain but kinda it ish, all MY true name i think are not reg'd or parked in .com, .co.uk and .co.nz

nofrillscleaners
nofrillcleaners
nofusscleaners

pick the best of the crop(worst)
tim

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
For cleaning services, 'no frills' implies a very basic offering; and some may perceive that as implying that the provider will take shortcuts and perhaps not deliver a great result.

With that in mind, I think 'no fuss' would be the better prefix; as to me it implies low friction in engaging their services and getting the end result. In the same vein as the term 'easy'.

findtim

Top Contributor
thanks, ok more info.
client wants that type of client! the one that doesn't care just wants a basic job ( its not a cleaner sorry but is a service provider) so lets change it to bottleshop............ i just want to buy beer, i don't care about pretty buildings and signs i just want cheap beer ( cheap........com.au is taken thus no...? )
so basically a service that gives you NOTHING more then basic but cheap

tim

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
thanks, ok more info.
client wants that type of client! the one that doesn't care just wants a basic job ( its not a cleaner sorry but is a service provider) so lets change it to bottleshop............ i just want to buy beer, i don't care about pretty buildings and signs i just want cheap beer ( cheap........com.au is taken thus no...? )

tim
Ok, in that case, you could also use the word 'budget' as the prefix. E.g. BudgetHosting.com.au (and yes, that's one of mine).

snoopy

Top Contributor
Agree on the fuss one being the best. If you think abut about "no frills" it does sound like the type of cleaner who won't even use proper cleaners and will break your vase when they are cleaning.

"No frills" could work for commercial cleaning where the main thing is cost....that is a big maybe though. The term "no frills" could work for a generic type product where someone wants cheap, like rent a car or accomodation.

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
thanks, ok more info.

tim
cheap and budget are taken for the vertical i want
Well then 'no frills' seems ok, but not great.

I think words like 'cheap', 'budget' and 'discount' would be better. They mainly imply 'affordable' or low pricing, whereas 'no frills' more explicitly implies both low pricing AND receiving less in return for your money (basic service without the extras or 'frills').

It's pretty hard to give specific advice without knowing the actual sector/service and domains under consideration. So with that in mind, take my advice with a grain of salt! ;)

Last edited:

findtim

Top Contributor
yeh, all cool, discount is also taken.... all the obvious are taken. even "supercheap............"

ok so to use your domain, nofrillhosting or nofrill S hosting, the "s" or not?
yep, its for someone that doesn't car, just needs basiccccccccccccccccccccc
eg: a renter who HAS to steam clean the carpets to get out of the lease and get the bond back, they want to pay the absolute lowest price possible.
the product is like paracetamol is paracetamol so coles 200mg is the same as panadol 200mg !
there is purely NO difference if it costs more.
tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members