What's new

what to you do ???

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I just wondered what some of the people do for a crust here
...... me i just drive a truck and collect donations for charity and deliver sold items , plus go to the tip with all the crap that cant sell , (we are so wasteful)

Sad to say i am not of the computer generation , i still remember playing pacman for 20cents at the local pinball parlor

But i think domaining is great fun and a very good way to invest for the future , the internet is only 20 yrs old , so many good years ahead i think

The reason i got into domaining is that a friend works at a registra here in australia , he told me about how people make money off typos , i said but why not just register a good name ....... and then the bug bit me , no regrets
and i am hoping to trademark one of my names in the future and then develope ......... good luck to us all

Hey nice idea.

Isn't it funny how you make assumptions? I just thought you were about 23 for no apparent reason.

I started out online like so many - looking to stay, a stay at home Mum ( I was actually almost sucked in to some shockers - thank God I found Profit Lance - much recommended for anyone completly new to internet marketing).

I have a two and half year old boy and its every bit as challenging as it is rewarding.

As for buying domains - can't really call myself a domainer yet - it was always going to grab at me because I love words, and have a million silly ideas - lethal combination it seems :)

yes good luck to us all - now who's up next?

Robyn

paz

I'm studying health science full time at uni and I work at a bottle shop. When I'm not selling alcohol I'm drinking it, and when I sober up I like to make money on the internet!

soj

Founder
Im studying automotive engineering at uni, i run a few other websites which bring in some adsense payments, as well as do some affiliate marketing. No need for a part time job, internet pays the bills, and the holidays so i cant complain. Enjoying every minute of it :)

DavidL

Top Contributor
Nice thread!

I sell cars... sort of. www.privatefleet.com.au is the day job.

Learnt a lot of IT through managing that site and that led me into domains. So if anyone's looking for a new car.... he he

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Hey nice idea.

Isn't it funny how you make assumptions? I just thought you were about 23 for no apparent reason.

I started out online like so many - looking to stay, a stay at home Mum ( I was actually almost sucked in to some shockers - thank God I found Profit Lance - much recommended for anyone completly new to internet marketing).

I have a two and half year old boy and its every bit as challenging as it is rewarding.

As for buying domains - can't really call myself a domainer yet - it was always going to grab at me because I love words, and have a million silly ideas - lethal combination it seems :)

yes good luck to us all - now who's up next?

Robyn

hey robyn ..........23 again !!!!!!! (cheques in the mail )

to be honest i am a better person these days , but dont worry i still rock !!

nice to read these stories

:rolleyes:

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
good luck james ..... it seems you are working hard for your goals , which will no doubt pay off in the end

nameseek

I was a bit late to join this thread but here goes!

I am 25 and work in IT (network engineer) for a multi national american owned company. I am currently living and working in Dublin travelling Europe when I get a chance.

I do some web site work on the side to some some extra cash and attempt to make money online

DavidL

Top Contributor
i would like to see some of your active websites , who ever has some

here's a few of our sites...

www.privatefleet.com.au
www.brandnewcars.com.au
www.chatswood.com.au
www.hobart.com.au (mini-site - 20 or so about this size)
www.myspacelayouts.com.au (have a hundred or so in this sort of mini-site design)
www.pubpoker.com.au
www.ps3cheats.com.au
and Netfleet, of course.

Likewise would like to see other member's sites too. whether domain related or not.

DomainMarketPlace

Top Contributor
I work as a Web Developer and Search Engine Marketer for DDNS.

I've spent a lot of my spare time over the last 3 years researching various search engine optimisation strategies and during that period i've built countless websites for both clients and internal projects which has given me ample opportunity to test and refine my SEO techniques.

Having the ability to devise strategies to bring in large quantities of traffic by ranking well in search engines has lead me to start purchasing a modest portfolio of domains i plan to develop.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member