What's new

What is the best way to monetize e-commece .com.au DN's?

Mandrake

I hold a range of sale based names that I would like to either sell or develop with someone to generate some revenue.

They are as follows...

januarysale.com.au
februarysale.com.au
marchsale.com.au
aprilsale.com.au
maysale.com.au
junesale.com.au
julysale.com.au
augustsale.com.au
septembersale.com.au
octobersale.com.au
novembersale.com.au
decembersale.com.au

autumnsale.com.au
summersale.com.au
wintersale.com.au
springsale.com.au

stocktakesale.com.au

What would be the best way to monetize these?

Importantly I am after advice on monetizing these as a group.

Thank you.

zhenjie

Top Contributor
The monthly ones are far too segmented and probably not worth your time developing. I'd recommend putting all your effort into StocktakeSale.com.au, as that seems to be the one with more general appeal and broader reach.

snoopy

Top Contributor
The best way is to set up a store selling the products that the name represents. I would not call any of those above "ecommerce domains". Nobody is look to buy "autumn sale" or "july sale".

Might be some potential for resale of stocktakesale.com.au (maybe....haven't looked at any stats), the rest I would let drop.

thelostagency

I would agreed stocktakesale.com.au would be the best option to build a brand around but the following 3 have far more search traffic according to Keyword Tool.

summersale.com.au
wintersale.com.au
springsale.com.au

You could build an email newsletter and a social campaign to capture details outside of the peak season, ongoing Amazon combined with Groupon style affiliate offers could work quite well. Problem is lower conversion rates so you would need a healthy does of regular traffic.

As a group it would be a struggle, I'd just redirect them to specific content pages incase you get some type-in traffic.

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members