What's new

weightlossfactor/weightlossfacts.com.au

backpackets

Everyone looking for some tips or factors to lose weight in search engine.

need an appraisal for this domain name.

thanks james.

Last edited:

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
to be honest i am not too rapt in the word factor ? i would prefer , facts or news or advice. Although if you are going to develope, it is certainly brandable ....good luck

backpackets

to be honest i am not too rapt in the word factor ? i would prefer , facts or news or advice. Although if you are going to develope, it is certainly brandable ....good luck

hi spacey,

have no time to develope but maybe can develope minisite.

i also the word factor is not search engine friendly.i tested out in keyword tools, not good data result for the word factor.

i would prefer for weight loss tips, losing weight..all of these have been registered as domain.(park somewhere..i guess)

how aboout the price if I want to sell this domain name?

cheers,

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i wish i was qualifed to give you a price ....... ????? sorry but to me low ????

reg fee or just over

That's why development could be the way to go !!!!

Once a site value is added surely , its easy to remember

Perhaps an open blogsite ?

backpackets

i wish i was qualifed to give you a price ....... ????? sorry but to me low ????

reg fee or just over

That's why development could be the way to go !!!!

Once a site value is added surely , its easy to remember

Perhaps an open blogsite ?

spacey,
thanks for your comments.

I ll give a try and develope minisite or open blog for this domain.ALso will think another approach to monetize it and I wish after 6 months the value will become different.

I ll update soon.

Last edited:

backpackets

spacey,

i go for weightlossfacts.com.au

i will develope mini site on it.

open to any suggestion to add some values on this domain name.

thank you.

Last edited:

DavidL

Top Contributor
much better backpackets

The obvious thing would be a list of facts & fiction pertaining to weight loss. Good money in that industry too so should get decent cpc if you get ads up.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
hey james looks good and heaps better title , i see the google ads and also are they affiliate ads i wonder ???

works well ..... good luck with it

backpackets

hey james looks good and heaps better title , i see the google ads and also are they affiliate ads i wonder ???

works well ..... good luck with it

yes it is affiliate banner.it is just to make this little website more interesting with picture..:)

at the top of the website is google adsense..at least have something like a menu bar.

I was thinking to lease out this domain name.Anyone interested, just let me know.

cheers,

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member