1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Website Review- phpprogrammers.com.au

Discussion in 'Site Review' started by phpprogrammersaustralia, Oct 22, 2014.

1. phpprogrammersaustralia

phpprogrammersaustralia Archived Member

Hello everybody,

I have launched my website before 3 months. It has good rankings. Now the traffic is too low. previously it has some traffic and fruitful lead conversion. Now I don't what has happened to this site. No leads are coming. Please give me some suggestion. I need help from people. You will get the website link in the title. PHP Programmers is an IT company located in Sydney, Australia.

2. zhenjie

zhenjie Membership: VIP

If you really are the #1 IT SME in Australia you wouldn't really need to ask for help in reviewing your site.

3. James

James Membership: VIP

70% of your link profile contains the keywords - "php developers" & "php programmers" as generic terms. The site was probably hit by an algorithmic penalty.

4. petermeadit

petermeadit Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    In my experience these generic terms can be problematic when it comes to anchor text. It can look unnatural, even though it is the name of the site, it still looks bad. Also looks like a lot of these links have been created intentionally.

Think if you have financialadvisors.com.au and then the majority of anchor texts for your links is 'Financial Advisors' not the best scenario for your link prospects. Might seem good, but will become a boat anchor.