What's new

Webscraping.com.au

johno69

Top Contributor
LOL, love a bandwagon.

I would say the value is the $19.98 that you paid for it yesterday minus any COR fees that would be involved in a transfer. So $0 for me.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
HAHA!

I've see a lot worse put up for appraisal.

If someone operating a web scraping service or was selling software might be willing to offer you $100 to $300 for it.

The problem would be that most web scaping services/software are offered by international providers so an AU domain isn't the ideal option and I think it would be hard to find an Australian business that would want it.

So for me it's more effort than it's worth, but it might be OK to park it away in your portfolio.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Fair to say the vast majority of people don't know what scraping is... even if their website already does it behind the scenes, they probably still wouldn't have a clue.

Those that do know are internet marketers, who generally speaking are price conscious and web developers who build the scripts.

So I don't see much value in this term

findtim

Top Contributor
johno69 : you are so funny and right

ChrisC: your international comments are good advice

FPR: you are right.

sorry hydie, but i'm voting with them, think chrisC giving it any value is just being nice.

tim

petermeadit

Top Contributor
Looks like 140 exact matches. I have seen worse domains.

How much would the right person pay if all the other related terms were gone?

petermeadit

Top Contributor
$0.
What would it it be worth if the Sultan of Brunei had to have it as a wedding gift to his only son?

Slighly more than the wedding flowers would be snoopy :)

But I still think it is an OK domain for the right person, if you can find them to sell it to them.

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member