What's new

Web videos / increasing conversions

LemonChip

Hey everyone, well finally I've got my post count to 3 lol, so I'm allowed to post in here now :)

Basically I have recently been requested to produce some animated web videos for a range of businesses. I didn't think anything of it at the time but the response to them has been really good!

Here are a couple of recent examples:

http://youtu.be/_OO6B6bRslU

http://youtu.be/xcGRLaSEGTs

So basically I'm just here to share this for a few reasons... If anyone is interested to get one of these for their business, please send me an email at info@lemonchip.com :)

Also, I'm looking at the possibility of offering these as a reseller option to other web gurus out there who think they might be able to sell these to their clients also!

I've worked up a pretty solid schedule of fees, and even worked out a kind of "wholesale" list for people who are interested in reselling too.

So if you're keen on reselling this product please also get in touch at info@lemonchip.com

After the response I got from my clients and others was so positive I did a little bit of research and found some very compelling statistics! Here's a couple that stuck out to me...

Did you know research has shown that 44% of people who watch sales videos online will take positive action as a result of what they are viewing, and that across the board, businesses that present their customers with a rich media sales presentation experience a 35% increase in their sales conversion rate.

Anyway I'll leave it there, hopefully you folks are as interested as everyone else has been so far :)

LemonChip

They look good, will definately keep this in mind for an upcoming project.

Do you supply the voice over artists?

Yes. Part of the price includes the professional voice talent, studio time etc. So they all have professional quality voice tracks. No in-house microphone jobs.

LemonChip

Hey guys, sorry have been away on holidays so just saw this reply...

Costs for the videos are as follows...

- 30 sec = $830

- 1 min = $1160

- 2 min = $1700

- 3 min = $2490

As stated before they call include professional quality voice overs, and licensed background music if required.

LemonChip

Hey sorry I should have specified... No it does not include the discount, those are my retail prices. So you can take a further 20% OFF those prices for DN Trade members :D

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo