What's new

We Love Tax

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Today i noticed one of my twenty cent pieces looked a bit different from the others and after a closer inspection i was able to establish that it was
centenary celebration coin for the tax office !

Are they kidding .......now they show off about taking money us on the same currency they are gaining benefit from ...... :eek:

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
Today i noticed one of my twenty cent pieces looked a bit different from the others and after a closer inspection i was able to establish that it was
centenary celebration coin for the tax office !

Are they kidding .......now they show off about taking money us on the same currency they are gaining benefit from ...... :eek:

a coin?

I can't remember last time I used one...I wonder how long before people realize how easier is to use a debit card.

James

Top Contributor
I never get any tax money back I just seem to pay money =((

Every one is all happy at tax time with big returns, I am not happy =(

Last edited:

Shane

Top Contributor
Get yourself a good financial planner and accountant. The two of them should be able to work out some nice strategies for you. :)

Vicstar

I never get any tax money back I just seem to pay money =((

Every one is all happy at tax time with big returns, I am not happy =(

If you pay me $100,000 a year James, I'll be happy to act as your Loss Consultant.

soj

Founder
I would much rather be paying money at tax time than collecting it. Means I can use that government money to invest and make more money rather than having the taxman earning MY interest on it

James

Top Contributor
Get yourself a good financial planner and accountant. The two of them should be able to work out some nice strategies for you. :)

Yeah I recently started using this new guy for my Tax/ Financial planning. He is quite switched on to the online world. It is amazing how many bad online savvy accountants are out their.

Lol 100k a year sorry I am a one man job...

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member