Top Contributor
carloancalculatorCOMAU

500 UV's + a day
15-20+ leads a day

Avg lead sells for $15-20

#1 for Car Loan Calculator
#2 for Car Loan
#2 for Car Loans

Current lead buyer would come with the deal.

Site can do with some improvement. Even perhaps content written by a native English speaker :)

Serious buyers only. Do the math before making an offer on NetFleet here:

http://www.netfleet.com.au/index.php?a=d&id=183568

Last edited by a moderator:

logicstorm

Top Contributor
Revenue

Hi Shaun,

Can you please give last 3months' revenue for this site? Yes, the actual figures please.

Cheers,
Jay

Shaun

Top Contributor
Sure, email me @ shaun @ choice4u.com.au and sign an NDA and you can have any numbers you want.

djuqa

Top Contributor
Very Nice Name
In a Galaxy far far away (1990's)
I wrote Car Loan Calculator software for Major companies.

I may just bid.

Billy01

Top Contributor
Unique visitors

What's your definition of a unique visitor as aust has no idea how to define one?

Shane

Top Contributor
It's mentioned elsewhere on the forum - petinsurance.com.au

FWIW I think calling it a "MONSTER" industry is a gross overstatement, but I hope to be proven wrong.

Billy01

Top Contributor
I think I'm right

Do some research on Pet insurance in the UK. Monster is a small word. Its all from the supermarkets mate. Coles have just started car insurance so figure it out from Tesco and Sainsburys etc

Shane

Top Contributor
Do some research on Pet insurance in the UK. Monster is a small word. Its all from the supermarkets mate. Coles have just started car insurance so figure it out from Tesco and Sainsburys etc

I've worked here and in the UK in the insurance industry, and now I run my own insurance business, so I know a thing or two about insurance.

Pet insurance is just a niche, and with Australia being one of the most under-insured of the world's developed countries, to say it's going to be a monster industry is a monster overstatement in my opinion.

But like I said, I'll be more than happy if I'm proven wrong, because if more people start buying pet insurance it means there will be a shit load more people buying life insurance and income protection etc.

As for Coles selling car insurance, they're just selling Wesfarmers Insurance, and of course Coles is owned by Wesfarmers. I doubt people will start spending half an hour at the checkout to get a quote on their car insurance after putting the groceries through.

Timmy

Banned
We insure all our pets - it's quite common with people I know... And I thought Queenslanders were meant to be slow?

Shane

Top Contributor
According to Choice only around 2% of cats and dogs are insured. Another report stated it was less than 1%. So let's say 1.5% of pets are covered for the basis of my calculations below.

There are around 7.4 million cats and dogs in Australia, which means around 74,000 policies. Say the average premium is $250 you're looking at an industry worth $18 million. That is a very small industry by any standards.

To be a "monster" industry I reckon you need to be looking at $1 billion minimum.

Even at consistent growth of 20% year-on-year (which is very generous) it would take over 20 years to hit the billion dollar mark.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member