What's new

Voting & appointing a proxy - AGM 2017

ttfan

Top Contributor
I will not be attending the AGM, but do want to make my vote count (first time! :p).
A few candidates have sent me an Email with their statement and a link to a proxy form, with their own name as the proxy already filled out.
When I fill out the proxy form, I'll tick the boxes with MY votes.
Does the named proxy on my form get any other benefit from me assigning them as the proxy, since I've already ticked who I vote for?

snoopy

Top Contributor
I think if it is all filled they wouldn't get a benefit, other than knowing you have really voted for them. I would suggest giving the the form to one of the person you've ticked :) Then again it could be interesting to give if it someone you haven't ticked also.

I think the main benefit for you is they are likely to get it all lodged correctly with AUDA.

snoopy

Top Contributor
btw: don't leave the form blank, the 2nd vote could go to anyone and they could also vote for special resolution to allow directors to remove members. Fill it out no matter who you are giving it to.

ttfan

Top Contributor
Thanks snoopy!
Once filled out it needs to be Emailed to the returning officer (shown on the form), not the proxy you elected, so the chance of forms getting 'lost' :D are zero.

Yes I'll fill out everything I can, except the supply class nomination, which I don't think I can vote for as a supply class member.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Thanks snoopy!
Once filled out it needs to be Emailed to the returning officer (shown on the form), not the proxy you elected, so the chance of forms getting 'lost' :D are zero.

Yes I'll fill out everything I can, except the supply class nomination, which I don't think I can vote for as a supply class member.

Yes that is right. Read the special resolution stuff very carefully also, info about it here.

DomainNames

Top Contributor
I will not be attending the AGM, but do want to make my vote count (first time! :p).
A few candidates have sent me an Email with their statement and a link to a proxy form, with their own name as the proxy already filled out.
When I fill out the proxy form, I'll tick the boxes with MY votes.
Does the named proxy on my form get any other benefit from me assigning them as the proxy, since I've already ticked who I vote for?

Here are the easy instructions for Demand Class Members to vote

1. Visit http://www.grumpy.com.au/
2. Fill in the form attached https://grumpy.us16.list-manage.com...37286ad2248c757fef&id=54749fd06b&e=dd53007211

Attachments

• Ned_Proxy_Filled.pdf
    768.5 KB · Views: 0

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics