1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Very strange

Discussion in 'Drop.com.au' started by neddy, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Horshack

Horshack Membership: Community

Yep I've already shot through a complaint myself!

2. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    totally AGREE, I think ......... yes ! ME, I , who am I ? , .......... I am NOBODY..... I am just one that supports an idea, but at least I am !

we need to get back to the way it was BUT if it is only ned and I pushing the issue then it will fail, fail because you all didn't have the guts to actually post about this problem, so DO NOT come onto DNT in the future and complain about the "semi-auction" , "blind-auction" "BIM" systems unless you make a stand for YOURSELF and what you want to achieve in this business.

NF changes were the first step towards destruction, the recent trends in bidding on drop which have been under investigation mean drop may well change many of there systems.................... then we are all screwed !

and what I mean by that is , me + nf + drop + domainers.

I hope you can see it as I can. ............. think deeply about it ! seriously

pay attention to ned, he has put it very succinctly

1 person likes this.
  3. neddy

neddy Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Haven't seen any fixed bids in the last few days (though I might be wrong).

I'm looking forward to some comments from Drop when they return from their holidays this coming week - just in general about some of the strange events of recent times.

4. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    thieves pick their moments, lets hope it all comes out that we have none in the house.

tim

5. Drop.com.au

Drop.com.au Membership: VIP

Hi Ned,

We've suspended a couple of accounts with suspicious bidding activity. I can't really comment any further than that as I'm sure you'll appreciate.

Andrew

2 people like this.
  6. Ashman

Ashman Membership: Trader

Hi Andrew, can you not comment because you referred the Fraud investigation to the Australian Federal Police?

7. Drop.com.au

Drop.com.au Membership: VIP

Hi Ashman,

I can't comment further because of our privacy policy.

Andrew