1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Value comparison of a domain

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by petermeadit, Oct 30, 2013.

1. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

Well the idea of someone buying whatever towel for the cheapest price possible is male idea. That is why in most households females buy towels. Ditto for buying coffee cups on ebay. It just isn't how most people buy coffee cups. Now you and me might buy crockery that way if we had to, but I'm not a crockery buyer and it sounds like you aren't either.

2. FirstPageResults

FirstPageResults Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Whitegoods and electronics yes, but I did say Scooter. If I was going to ride one I'd definitely want to sit on it before buying! It's also something that I'm not inclined to skimp on... but then again, I wouldn't ride a scooter anyway :)

Skateboard on the other hand.. been a while since I rode one, but most of the top brands wouldn't vary in quality too much

3. Chris.C

Chris.C Membership: VIP

Point well made...

;)

1 person likes this.