What's new

Valuations please?

TassieSEO

Hi guys,
at the risk of Snoopy yelling at me some more :p can you tell me what you think of these please?

trx12.com
db-9.com
rejuvenation-clinic.com
starting-a-small-business.com

Thanks as always :)
Todd

Horshack

Top Contributor
I'm sorry but I don't see any value there. Try valuate.com if unsure. In the end if a great site is developed and attracts traffic then any domain can be valuable. Who would have thought that facebook, google, ebay, twitter etc would ever be valuable names. I always search for domains without names and hyphens myself but that's just me.

TassieSEO

Hi Horshack.. Thanks for that. I use validate.. Also look at baclinks. Can you tell what dollar figure you would usually need in valuate to give it a second look? Maybe I'm going to small.

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
I recommend avoiding hyphens. See the DON'T section here:
https://www.dntrade.com.au/guest-articles/8909-things-to-consider-when-buying-com-au-domains.html

Buying for resale:
Unless it's something like credit-cards, home-loans, t-shirts etc - you're not going to sell them. If you're buying domains with more than one dash, you're basically throwing money out the window.

Buying for development:
If you're just looking to do some minor development to get some coin from advertising - you need to think about the value of your time, could it be better spent on something else?

If you're looking to build a serious business on a 'dashed domain' - how much traffic bleed are you prepared to lose? How much harder will you have to work on building your brand image given an inferior URL?

Horshack

Top Contributor
Sorry my post should have read that I don't search for domains with numbers and hyphens. Demenoid has summed up why. I don't have a dollar value that I look for so I can't answer that question.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member