What's new

Valentines day

findtim

Top Contributor
this is a blatant plug and I invite anyone else to do so also, its valentines day this Friday so this means MOST websites will stop taking orders ON VALENTINES DAY !!! yep, they actually do that !!!!1

SO if you want to get flowers delivered I suggest you order tomorrow or Thursday at the latest as this is the biggest day of the year because it happens on a Friday.

if you want flowers delivered in Melbourne try http://www.melbourneflorist.com.au/ ( that's the plug )

if you want flowers delivered anywhere else I'm sure other members can post some links to click on.

if you are going to spend then spend with members.:D

tim

nt81

Top Contributor
In Brisbane they were advertising a "Beat the Bomb" on the radio for one of the major florists :)

Basically order today = big discount. Order tomorrow = small discount. Order Friday = FOREVER ALONE. lol.

findtim

Top Contributor
in Melbourne on radio they did from Monday order today 30% off, tomorrow 25% off etc

I thought that was a good idea.

today I got a phone call from the client and at midnight we are shutting down online orders on her sites as we can't handle the demand !!! , just phone orders and she will choose if she can do it, we were getting orders at 2am last night !!

dare I say its a combination of a GREAT EMD, great rankings ( 2nd or 3rd organic ) biggest time of year, good looking site, easy woocommerce checkout

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members