What's new

Uniregistry Marketplace

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Well it's all about the enduser finding the name, if the name has a decent landing page and the user wants it, they will buy. Got a transfer notice from ename yesterday for a recent Sedo sale, ........ it was in Chinese, luckily I have had done one before and knew which button to click ...... The Orange one! Other than that ...... it was all Chinese to me?

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I'd be keen to hear people's Uniregsitry experience as well.

Considering moving my domains over to them.

I'd be keen to hear people's Uniregsitry experience as well.

Considering moving my domains over to them.
I have been using Uniregistry (amongst the other Australian Registrars I like to use) and really like the nice clean interface - it is also a quick site considering it is hosted out of the US. Customer support is also responsive.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Just bought my first domain on UniRegistry - indeed it was a great UX experience.

Was a bit concerned that everything was priced on USD. Being able to pay in AUD would have been nice.

Should be interesting to see what I get billed on my credit card, if it all comes through OK might move some of my domains over. They seem to be the domain business investing the most into innovation in the space.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Thought I would post an update.

Just checked the credit card bill. Seems I did pay a $0.35 international transaction fee, but even with this additional fee the total registration cost is lower than my previous domain host.

I also tried transferring a domain from another domain host to UniRegistry. Everything seemed to go well on that front.

The one hiccup I have notice was with the renewal of AU domains (ie I don't seem to be unable to do it at the moment), but I've submitted a ticket. So let's see what they say.

Uniregistry

Hi Chris,

I just checked with our Customer Support team and the minor issue with .AU renewals have been resolved so you should be able to renew your domains now. They have also responded to your support ticket.

Take care and thanks for the support!

Thought I would post an update.

Just checked the credit card bill. Seems I did pay a $0.35 international transaction fee, but even with this additional fee the total registration cost is lower than my previous domain host.

I also tried transferring a domain from another domain host to UniRegistry. Everything seemed to go well on that front.

The one hiccup I have notice was with the renewal of AU domains (ie I don't seem to be unable to do it at the moment), but I've submitted a ticket. So let's see what they say.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Just update my previous post. Uniregistry address the support ticket I submitted promptly and I have now been able to renew Au domains via their platform (which was another seamless experience). Happy customer at this stage.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member