What's new

Two great Domain Tools I want to share.

James

Top Contributor
I want to share some tools I have been using recently with the members of DN Trade. Most of the time their are good tools out their you just done know about because they are more "underground" or people just don't want you to know about them.

Tool 1 - Domain Hunter Plus:

http://netvantagemarketing.com/tools/dhp

This is a free tool (chrome plugin) where you can search for broken links and also 404 domains, basically you find a resource list online with 500 links, you use the Domain Hunter Plus tool to scan the whole page and it shows up if the domains are available for registration. If you know how to use advance search queries you can pick up some really good resource lists and scan away quickly.

Tool 2 - Netcomber

http://netcomber.com/

This is a paid tool but it also has some free areas, basically the benefit of this tool for the domain community is you find a big brand or end user you want to approach you use the Net Comber tool to show which other websites they own/ domains they own. For example I place in a big insurance company domain into the tool, it shows me the insurance company also runs websites from generic mirco sites on the same host. When you do your out reach for sales you can say "hello, I notice you also own some other generic domains XYZ, I was wondering if you are interested in similar generic domain". This tool is also really great for finding affiliate sites other people own as well, if you do a bit of affiliate marketing it shows hidden relation ships with other sites, kind of like Domain Tools.com but more advanced.
This may sound crazy but I have sold one domain using this above method of prospecting.

So here are two tools I am using for domain selling and buying at the moment, if you want me to share more tools please like the thread and comment I will share more.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo