What's new

Try before you buy!

neddy

Top Contributor
I'm always keen to think "outside the square", and so I've got a proposition for anyone and everyone that may be interested
in "trying" a domain name before committing to purchase.

• Lease one or more domains from me @ just $15 per month each. 3 months paid in advance.
  • 6 or 12 month lease - your choice.
  • Option to purchase domain at pre-agreed price at end of lease term.
  • If you decide not to purchase, no further cost or obligation.
  • Good choice of domain names / genres.

There are some great benefits to be had from this offer.

• No capital outlay.
  • If you put up a half decent site you should easily earn back your $15/ month. +++
  • Create a good site, and it's possible you could sell it for a substantial capital gain.

If you're interested in discussing further, please PM me - or email me at ned at dntrade dot com -- au.

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
I agree with Scott, it's a win/win as you get the opportunity to try something without a huge outlay, whilst still having the guarantee that if it takes off, you can buy the domain :)

neddy

Top Contributor
7 domains now being "trialled". 1 sold outright - 2 others under negotiation.

I'm thrilled with the response - thank you. :)

My initial list was 100 names, however I have many more in a whole lot of niches. If you have a particular genre that you like, please let me know.

If you're interested in discussing further, please PM me - or email me at ned at dntrade dot com -- au.

pierso

I really like this idea alot, think it could have massive legs (but really have no clue being a newbie!).
Some newbie questions...
What types of risks to the lessor are there that the lessee "ruins" the domain - gets it "banned" or "backlisted" by search engines or other such events?
How significant are such risks, what can be done by the lessor to avoid, minimise or insure against such risks?
I think its hugely important that the lessee has an option to purchase at a known price.
Any reason why there couldn't be a yearly increase in purchase price and yearly increases in rental. Am I dreamin?

neddy

Top Contributor
I really like this idea alot, think it could have massive legs (but really have no clue being a newbie!).
Some newbie questions...
What types of risks to the lessor are there that the lessee "ruins" the domain - gets it "banned" or "backlisted" by search engines or other such events?
How significant are such risks, what can be done by the lessor to avoid, minimise or insure against such risks?
I think its hugely important that the lessee has an option to purchase at a known price.
Any reason why there couldn't be a yearly increase in purchase price and yearly increases in rental. Am I dreamin?

If you send me a PM or email with your email address, then all your questions will be answered!

In simple terms, there is a fixed residual price from the start. The domain is yours to do with what you will. It has nothing to do with me. Your risk / your reward. Simple as!

Snooks

Top Contributor
Just asking on the hideously remote chance that you have www.cooktown on any au domain.

I seem to remember something like this on a snapper auction a week ago?? Do you??

neddy

Top Contributor
Just asking on the hideously remote chance that you have www.cooktown on any au domain.

I seem to remember something like this on a snapper auction a week ago?? Do you??

Not me mate. I was bidding on it but got beaten. This crowd have it:

domains@trafficsauce.com

The one I do have is cooktownaccommodation.com.au

Cheers, Ned

P.S. What happened to the mighty Sea Eagles? ;)

Snooks

Top Contributor
Thanks for the info, i thought it was done recently :(

My beloved Eagles deserved to get beaten due to their "going to sleep", though its hard to play the opposing team and the 4 onfield refs, at the same time :(

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo