What's new

Traveled.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafi

Hello Guys,
This is a great forum and this is my first post.

I own Traveled.com.au

estibot.com appraised Traveled.com.au $1200 and all other ggTLDs and major ccTLDs are taken.

Please brothers share your thoughts on the pricing of this domain name. I don't know where to sell this domain name. Please help me out here.

Thank you very much and waiting for replies
(Also if anybody is interested to buy this domain please contact me.)

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi rafi, welcome to the forum.

Firstly, you would need to have both spellings - and 'travelled.com.au' is still available for registration. 'Travelled' is also considered the British English spelling, and therefore it would be the more appropriate spelling in this case for the .com.au extension.

I think it would be good for a travel blog, but in terms of a travel related business - the .com would make more sense to me, given travel is global.

I don't usually go for past tense terms unless they are very good and I also focus on .com rather than ccTLD.

I don't see any value in this one, aside from possibly using it as a personal blog.

My advice would be to stay away from these types of domains in ccTLDs, as you're very unlikely to see a return on your money

DavidL

Top Contributor
Agree with everything Demonoid said - that's great analysis.

If you want to sell it, stick it through the Netfleet AMA but I wouldn't expect to get much more than double figures at most.

johno69

Top Contributor
Firstly, you would need to have both spellings - and 'travelled.com.au' is still available for registration. 'Travelled' is also considered the British English spelling, and therefore it would be the more appropriate spelling in this case for the .com.au extension.

Agree totally. Funny that it is still available really, especially after the above post.

chris

Top Contributor
Hello Guys,
This is a great forum and this is my first post.

I own Traveled.com.au

estibot.com appraised Traveled.com.au $1200 and all other ggTLDs and major ccTLDs are taken.

Please brothers share your thoughts on the pricing of this domain name. I don't know where to sell this domain name. Please help me out here.

Thank you very much and waiting for replies
(Also if anybody is interested to buy this domain please contact me.)

Hi Rafi, this is an example of automated tools being off. Travelled.com.au would be more appealing and as others have said it was still available (it's registered now).

Check out the previous sales and daily drops to get a good feel for what's around and how much they go for.

Cheers,
Chris

DavidL

Top Contributor
Aha that's the reason for your funny poll.

You think I only posted that post to get the OP to put the domain through the AMA to win NF 8% of, what $50 max? - $4 commission?

I posted it as it's the best chance he has of selling it. He said
I don't know where to sell this domain name. Please help me out here

Come on - I guess you are bored but please...

snoopy

Top Contributor
Aha that's the reason for your funny poll.

You think I only posted that post to get the OP to put the domain through the AMA to win NF 8% of, what $50 max? - $4 commission?

I posted it as it's the best chance he has of selling it. He said

Come on - I guess you are bored but please...

That and 1000 other posts promoting a service you are a part owner of with no disclosure.

DavidL

Top Contributor
That and 1000 other posts promoting a service you are a part owner of with no disclosure.

That's nonsense. I invite anybody to do an advanced search for posts by me made in the Netfleet subforum. Sure there are positive posts but plenty of negative ones too. They are all constructive (I think). I don't think I am anymore positive about NF than any other member here (apart from Spacey, You, Billy and Andrew). I don't see any of my posts as promotional since I stepped down from working at NF.

Snoopy, I don't know what I've ever done to you that you seem to be out to get me? At first I enjoyed our little stoushes about .au's vs .com's but since I stopped taking the bait, you keep trying to get at me in other ways like finding this innocuous post as an excuse.

Again, I just don't know what I've done that you seem to be on the warpath against me...

snoopy

Top Contributor
David, The fact that you'd argue none of your posts are promotional is par for the course with you. Most people are probably laughing their heads off after reading that.

Perhaps state your case in the thread directly about the issue.

chris

Top Contributor
I've closed this thread since there is another similar thread in a more appropriate location in General Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads