What's new

tims charity

findtim

Top Contributor
hi, i'm not sure most people know but my son was born with a "club foot" , he is now 5 and "runs like the wind" , the reason he runs so well is because of a process of nice manipulation and wearing corrective boots ( $400 each ) [ times 6 over 4 years ]

anyway, as i am a web-dev i have been building a website over this time to collect and send these used boots to needy countries, i also now have on board a group of other parents that are helping to get the balll rolling.

this post is ONLY about that we need a contection to a transport company, we need a fedex, dhl, toll, whatever to come on board as a sponsor to provide the bag for collection of boots eg: dubbo to melbourne "head office" and then outbound to the child in samoa,fiji, png, timor, tonga and maybe anywhere !

we need a sponsor, we are presently working on it being a fair dink tax deduction for the transport company but honestly we are not that far down the track.

the reality IS, these boots are needed, and needed NOW, so we are just going to find a way to get them there however we can.

( australian law prohibits redistribution and resale of used correction boots ) EVEN though they are perfectly fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i have secured the right to gather these boots from one of the largest sellers of boots, based in melbourne, we are of course looking to australia wide and the mandate is that the boots LEAVE australia.

i have this system setup now, i just don't have a transport logistic.

SO, if anyone knows anyone in transport then please let me know, we do not want money, we just want solutions.

criteria, sorry, is i need to send and arrive within 7 days

the Rotary australia clubs offered me transport but they only could offer "when the container is full" , these kids can not wait, it is a 6 week window from birth to boots.

thanks for your time reading this, you may not know someone..... but tell someone :) you just never know what might happen.

tim

if you want to know MORE, pm me

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads