What's new

thoughts on a price for my domain

jaydean

Hi Folks
I was wondering what kind of price you would estimate my domain - www.computer7.com is worth. Be nice :) The site has been around for a while and
it has some good inbound links including one from DMOZ.

Dean:p

DomainNames

Top Contributor
Hi Dean , Nice site.. What does it stand for.. whyt not computer1, computer2 computer9.com etc. Does it have a special meaning?

jaydean

RE: Computer7

Hi there
No real meaning with the 7 other than it is Gods number, eg the number of perfection. :)

Dean

neddy

Top Contributor
Hi Dean - as I said to someone else, this is probably not the best forum to ask for appraisals on value for anything .com related.

We do specialize in the .au market. What do places like DNForum or Namepros say?

Shane

Top Contributor
Your comment makes absolutely no sense at all.
It makes perfect sense to me.

The term "computer7" is meaningless and therefore pretty much worthless, but if the domain has some good inbound links like you say, then there's some value in those.

Remember, you asked for an appraisal on the domain, not on the website.

James

Top Contributor
Hi mate what he means does the name have any added seo benefit for a potential buyer..

To be honest the name is ok but in the domain market it does not hold main keyword exact terms.. if it were computer.com.au on itself it would be valuable. Yet with the 7 it makes the vale far lesser. My advice is if you love the domain and website then seo the site up rank for a bunch of terms drive some revenue and then sell based on revenue.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo